Training Log First Test Cycle Log

Anything that went into a vein won't be effective because it will end up in your lungs (hence the cough) and won't have systemic action. As for if you should take more, anyone can argue both sides. Personally I think people get too caught up and OCD about doses/scheduling as a few hundred mg less/more isnt anything to even spend time thinking about IMO. Throw some extra in if you want, otherwise it's not like you'll notice if you don't

I did end up injecting a bit more just to quell the neurosis.

Squat 255 6x3
Incline Bench 185 5x5
Shrug 275 5x5
Incline Plate press 230 3x5

Reverse pyramids on machine fly, straightbar pushdown and EZ cable curls.

Various forearm stuff

Felt like garbage all day but ended up being pretty strong

Anything that went into a vein won't be effective because it will end up in your lungs (hence the cough) and won't have systemic action. As for if you should take more, anyone can argue both sides. Personally I think people get too caught up and OCD about doses/scheduling as a few hundred mg less/more isnt anything to even spend time thinking about IMO. Throw some extra in if you want, otherwise it's not like you'll notice if you don't

It's my belief the testosterone molecule is too large to pass through the capillary wall into alveoli, plasma, oxygen, CO2, white blood cells, and alcohol can, as they are pretty small molecules..

I did end up injecting a bit more just to quell the neurosis.

Squat 255 6x3
Incline Bench 185 5x5
Shrug 275 5x5
Incline Plate press 230 3x5

Reverse pyramids on machine fly, straightbar pushdown and EZ cable curls.

Various forearm stuff

Felt like garbage all day but ended up being pretty strong

Pounds or Kilos..?

Pounds. If I were moving kilos like that at my body weight I'd be setting records.

Got a cough already. Be happy it wasn't tren or mast prop lmao. Tren is ridiculous... Hate that damn cough so much. Been over a year since I had a real cough though, knock on wood

Turned 33 today. Honestly, I still feel 18 physically. People at work were guessing and most said 26-27. I'll take it. My dad said that for him it was around 45 that he no longer felt 18 and that he did have to start easing up a bit. But he's 63 now and still plays competitive racquetball and goes camping with heavy gear for weeks on end. But it's strange now being the age when professional athletes start to retire. I still feel like my best years are ahead of me.

Business as usual, though. Actually not really, as I am going to try things a tiny bit differently going forward. Going to try and hit the gym twice per day but shorter sessions, 12-15 sets each. One light, one heavy. Or one PL-style training and one BBing-style. Different gyms. My main gym where I have spotters I know and familiar equipment, but also a gym right next to my work. I've fallen into this bad habit of taking Uber to work all the time because I don't like arriving really early or staying really late because of the bus. But in doing that, I can spend that waiting time lifting or tanning, not just waiting on the freaking bus. And Uber is an expensive habit.

It's kinda silly, but I do also get seasonal depression this time of the year each year, so I need to just be always on the move and always preoccupied. I tried to get people together for my birthday for dinner or something, but nearly everyone had an excuse. And I have just had some lonely days recently doing stuff like going to the movies alone, walking a mall alone, etc. If I am going to live the loner lifestyle, a great way is to just really try really making everything about lifting. I'm also going to take some science courses online for free and let myself be absorbed in that.

I still like training full body high frequency even on test. I used to lift on a bro-split, but even without AAS I recover fast. And my numbers just climb so much better on everything doing full body.

Also have been thinking about my second cycle. The mature thing to do is to run a couple bulking cycles in a row and then worry about getting shredded to look good. I need to just say that this is going to be a 2 year investment of bulking cycles, though with minicuts as tools when necessary. I'm thinking test prop and NPP for 12 weeks or so, holding test constant and laddering the NPP up. Test E and EQ is another option, but that's a long cycle and I don't think the results would be any better. Test with primo is also an option, though again a long one. Given that primo has no sides, what about test and primo and EQ, or test/primo/npp? Test with tbol is yet another one, though I feel like test/npp would be much better than test/tbol? This is just a lot of rambling, but I do want to plan so that I can stay motivated in the long run.

I'd recommend adding only one. That's really the only way to figure out what does what. You'll get to multi-compound cycles eventually, but with greater knowledge how you respond to each. Tbol, var or primo would be good choices.

Week 8 Day 4

Bodyweight 147.1 (+7.1)

Yesterday's strength session:
BB squat 3x3 @ 260lbs (stopped because of shin ssplints
BB OHP 5x4 @ 155lbs
Weightbelt Pull-ups 5x5 w/25lbs

Trying to use super strict form on the pull-ups and focus on remaining vertical (and not letting my feet come forward). I confess to not really doing this exercise much lately. I want to start doing it more. I find that pull-ups have to be consistently done in order to make progress.

Today's strength session:

Hack squat 230lbsx10, 280x8, 320x6, 340x4, 360x3
Incline BB Bench 5x3 @ 190lbs
T-Barbell Row 5x5 @ 182.5lbs

I can only go so deep on the hack squat because I am so short. When I get down to parallel or maybe an inch below it hits the bottom. So I do take each two down until I make contact, and I might get a bit of a benefit not having to turn it around completely on my own. Still felt good actually getting 3 reps with 4 plates.

Up your potassium a bit, it may help with the shin splints. I take in 500mg pre and post workout and it eliminated most if not all cramping and shin splints. Can also look into magnesium as well. Track your electrolytes and PM chesty on the other board. He's pretty well versed with managing electrolyte intake or I'm sure CFC or gf can give some guidelines as well. I just know many people are unknowingly deficient, not to the point of serious health consequences but we as athletes will notice performance changes if not managed correctly.

I'd recommend training foot flexors with slow/forced eccentrics for the shin splits. Though most could benefit from more potassium and certainly some bioavailable magnesium.

Got potassium capsules today and some Pedialyte. And I will try and fit in some flexors at home each night.

Ended up working a double shift yesterday and having to go downtown to see my sister after that, so I was up for a solid 24 hours in a row. Then slept 13. Did some shopping and meal prepping today. Quick early full body session:

Dumbbell Pullover 65lbsx8, 60x10, 55x12
Lying Single Arm Tricep Dumbbell extension 35lbsx6, 30x9, 25x14
Dumbbell Concentration Curl 40lbsx6, 35x10, 30x12->20x8
Two-Arm MTS Front Pulldown 105x8, 95x10, 85x12->75x6->55x6
MTS shoulder press 130x8, 120x10, 110x11->80x8
Lying Hamstring Curl 120x10, 120x10, 120x10
EZ Forearm Curl 40lbx10, 40x10
Side Delt Dumbbell Raise 25x10, 25x10->20x6->15x6

Pick a weight you could probably do for 20 reps and do three sets of ten with 30 second rest periods on the lying hamstring curl. Then to try and immediately walk away from the machine. Your legs will absolutely give out and you will fall.

Going to the other gym tonight to squat and bench heavy. Currently eating swordfish, rice and steamed veggies. Haha, I wish I had the discipline to eat a piece of fish, a grain and steamed veggies each meal of the day. I don't know if any of you have ever watched Vintage Genetics' YouTube channel, but it is my favorite YouTube channel and I recommend it to everyone. But he always has great recipes on there for these types of meals.

Sounds like myo reps? That shit roasts my muscles. Did em with cable cross overs on chest and dear lord my pecs ached for two days.

Got called out at the gym. There's one guy there who is really big and strong and competes at the regional level. I know him, but not very well at all. Just casual chatting once in a while there. Well he hadn't seen me in a couple months and he immediately asked me what I was doing, how I was looking so much bigger. I started with the "controlled bulk and progressive overload" stuff but he immediately just said "bullshit." We chatted a bit. He actually claims to cycle and that he has been off for a couple months now, but is right about to get back on. We didn't really chat much about gear, but I suppose that's cool that he could tell.

Bodyweight 147.3

Really good strength tonight.

295lb squat
255lb touch n go bench

Both I think I would have had +5lbs more on. Finally made it into the double bodyweight squat club. Onward and upward.

Ya, a couple guys now are asking me for advice in the gym. Saying that they've watched me grow the past couple months. I just give the beat standard natty advice that I know, but it still feels kinda weird.

The big guy I mentioned gave me a stitching routine for my shin splints that was similar to what CFC suggested. I will start doing it. He says if I am using gear I need to start pre-exhausting muscles before the big lifts also. I don't know how I feel about that.

Did 8 x 3 dips with 115lbs hanging. I know this is a dangerous thing to do, but I love the benefits of going all out on dips.

Squats 5x3 275lbs

I took two parallel benches and put a third one perpendicular to them on top. With a box below, I could do barbell rows with no momentum, if that all makes sense. Felt great.

Then like 20 sets of 8-12 two stuff full body. Incline dumbbell, rope hammer, widegrip pull-down, etc.