Training Log First Test Cycle Log

Ya, I can tell now an hour or so later that it will be fine. I need to try and inject in places other than my quad. I just am paranoid about not being able to aspirate in those places as well. Ya, I know some guys don't aspirate at all and are fine, but I am rather neurotic.

Yeah I wouldn't worry too much about aspirating. I've never known any of my friends to do it but my girlfriend and a friend of hers in another nursing school said they don't even teach it in their programs anymore.

Worst case is you get a little oil in a vein and cough your brains out. Had it happen maybe three times in the last 5 years

Are roids really worth it? I would love to pack on more muscle at a faster rate but im afraid of the side effects aka cancer and whatnot.

im all natural. squat about 3, bench about 2, dead like 350. training for 1 year.

Man, as soon as I broke the skin today I could just tell I was in trouble. The shot hurt, pushing the oil in hurt, the area is burning now five minutes later. Feel like I got stabbed. I dunno if I hit a nerve or what. No swelling or anything like that. Trying to walk it off. Going to take some gabapentin.

In other news, had a solid workout. Gains on everything.

It's highly unlikely you hit a nerve, as opposed to a vein... Generally pain is an indicator needle has contacted with a vein.. Pull out and re-pin..

There is no medical reason to aspirate with hormones, as long as injection site is free of arteries.. Glutes, delts, V-gluteal, quadriceps, should be ok..

^ Thanks for the info, GF. I will relax a bit on aspirating.

Are roids really worth it? I would love to pack on more muscle at a faster rate but im afraid of the side effects aka cancer and whatnot.

They are worth it if you are very serious about strength sports. They absolutely help the body work in extraordinary ways. But you really do need to research the topic extensively in order to know how to use these compounds safely. I flirted with the idea of cycling for a couple years, but I wasn't comfortable doing it because of my lack of knowledge. I'd suggest learning the basics of bow steroids work and how to react to side-effects (cases like cancer typically have more going on than steroids). The dangerous stuff in bodybuilding is insulin, some fat burners and diuretics, but those things only are used by extremely advanced bodybuilders. Also learn how to train and eat properly, as steroids will only work as well as you let them.

Read the stickies and then the threads on this forum for 6 months. Absorb and learn. Then consider getting your feet wet.

I highly recommend opening your glute sites. They can hold tremendous amounts of oil and can tolerate harsher oils better such as those mixed with eo. Delts are convenient as well. Depending on how much oil you're injecting, I'd highly recommend backloading insulin syringes for quads, delts, etc. 29g 1/2" 1cc relion syringes from Walmart work great and I've been using them for a couple years. Cheap too and very minimal pip and minimal scar tissue accumulation.

I am confused about backloading. As I understand the term, it just means loading a week's (or more) worth of injections and storing them, with the benefit being convenience. Is there more to this?

I am confused about backloading. As I understand the term, it just means loading a week's (or more) worth of injections and storing them, with the benefit being convenience. Is there more to this?
Say you're on a cruise of 1cc week test. Draw up 1cc from a vial in regular 3cc pin. Grab 2 insulin syringes. Pull plunger out of 1. Use the 3cc syringe to transfer 1/2cc into the back of the insulin syringe. Gently barely insert plunger, invert the syringe, flick syringe til oil slides to the back of insulin syringes. Remove air from the insulin syringe by depressing the plunger. You now have 1/2cc of oil in the insulin syringe. Repeat with second insulin syringe to have 2x 1/2cc shots ready. It's just like how people used to prep old dilaudid pills for injection pretty much.

It's done because it's extremely hard to draw up a full CC with an insulin syringe. If oil volume is low then doesn't make sense to load of 3cc pins a lot of times but slin pins are hard to draw with. Zig you warm the vial and are just drawing 1/2cc or less then I usually just draw it.

On that note, backloading is anything but appropriately sterile. Is it safe? Yeah it's fine if you're careful but it isn't something you're going to see a doc recommend...probably a moot point though since they wouldn't typically recommend steroids either.

For the many noobs reading this thread who lack experience or familiarity with sterile injection procedures, please don't do anything like above or you'll probably end up like him.

And I definitely won't go into what I do for TRT :|

Thanks for the followups on backloading, guys. I'm sure that as I gain more experience I will see the utility in such practices.

I noticed today that I am starting to get some acne, mostly on my shoulders and arms. It may be from the tanning bed or the test (or both). Not actual pimples but just lots of tiny dots. Not too worried about it.

Had a sub par BBing session tonight, but it's my fault because I wasn't dialed in going to the gym tonight (sleep, eating and stress levels over the past 36 hours were not optimal, plus I feel like throwing some gabapentin into the mix for nerve pain messed with my tenacity). First workout in a while where I didn't feel all that great in there. Not a huge deal, I still feel the pumps and like I am growing. I just view everything so neurotically through the numerical progressive overload lease that not increasing in that way will break a workout in my mind. I did try and follow my standard of turning any set that fails to meet last session immediately into a dropset. I haven't taken measurements, but my arms look like they have grown a bit. Tighter shirt logic backs this up.

And my training partner, who I mentioned is running reckless blasts back to back, is pulling away from me on everything strength-wise (whereas a couple months ago I was stronger than him), and it does get in my head a bit. Tortoise and the hair, yes. But it's still a challenge to my ego. Just being honest.

Oh, and I did start my AI. Aromasin 12.5mg eod. So far I cannot tell any difference, but I have only used it twice.

Week 5 Day 6

146.1 (+6.1)

NSFW:
lqod7jx.jpg

I still don't feel like I've changed in the mirror, though the scale does not lie and I don't feel like I have put much fat or bloat on. I was so paranoid about gyno and face bloat, but despite pubescent gyno it appears that I am okay, and even poor carb choices (just to get all of the calories down) are not causing crazy water retention. I accidentally deleted my last via mobile edit, and I'm too rushed to type it all out again. But breathtaking strength, pimples down arms, slight shrinkage and just a dialed in feeling. 275lb squat this week, so 40lbs to go...

There is a guy at my gym who is three weeks out of a natural bodybuilding show. He looks freaking amazing and it's actually kind of discouraged me recently. He has sworn up and down that it's six years of muscle maturity on an impeccable diet. Well his training partner tonight ratted him out to me as being on a slew of hormones and exactly how they plan to come off to pass the tests. That MFer... But ya, I don't really care, but it's just crazy what actually goes on in tested BBing/PLing.

^Gotta love the natty's haha. Not just bodybuilding/PL though, it's all sports from college to Olympic to pro. I've aided a number of athletes across various sports in passing tests although most programs are set up already to get people, especially good players, by.

Don't believe people when they say they're natural mate, take it with a huge pinch of salt. Like above, the number of people I help who swear blind on their IG accounts and for their sponsors they're natural and then get help for permanent year-round cycles and to pass tests for shows reached epidemic proportions years ago :\

On a related note, I really want to see this Icarus film on Netflix. Any of you seen it yet? I don't actually have Netflix so I will have to try and figure out how I can make it happen. I've heard a couple great reviews of it.

On a related note, I really want to see this Icarus film on Netflix. Any of you seen it yet? I don't actually have Netflix so I will have to try and figure out how I can make it happen. I've heard a couple great reviews of it.

Yeah it's a badass movie. Really well done and shows a lot of what most advanced athletes or trainers have known for a very long time but the general public won't address