Training Log First Test Cycle Log

Ya, there are a ton of apartments, including mine, behind the plaza, so it's not that weird for people to be on foot in that area. It's how I go home from that gym. But I probably should tighten things up still. Steroids just don't feel as illegal as street drugs.

Have any of you guys ever kept all of your drugs/equipment in a gym locker? Is this a horrible idea? A couple upcoming life changes may have more people regularly in my apartment and I just don't know which hiding spot would be less stressful.

I haven't...personally I wouldn't. If it's your apartment I would just say X area is off limits and tell people to fuck off. Your place. If needed you could just get a lock box

I have a lockbox and a foot locker with combination lock for larger items I don't want messed with.

He probably already did and didn't tell us: on 10g of Tren as we speak :D

I'm just antsy to see him progress with higher doses, more training and more food. Lucky fucker grows lean and stays relatively dry and has small joints.

So I am in week 2 of a new cycle. I did start it two weeks earlier than planned, so I didn't strictly follow the time on/off rule. And against the advice of the veterans, I decided to run anadrol the first 4-6 weeks. So it's 150mg test e e3.5d, 50mg test prop eod and 50mg drol ed, with occasional tbol when I want to go really hard. The middle of the cycle will be test only and the last 4-6 weeks will be another oral.

Now I didn't eat or train optimally during the time off. My weight fell back down to 143 (went from 140-150 during the first test cycle.) Anyone who may not know me, I'm really short and small framed and I have a hard time gaining weight (apparently even on gear). And I deloaded a lot and just did the bare minimum volume to maintain. I've been really busy putting my mother into a nursing home, dealing with some heavy stuff with my girlfriend, working long hours and just dealing with depression. So I admit that I lost most of what I earned due to my own issues.

So after a week and a half, all of my numbers are back to where they were the last week of my first test cycle. Squatting the same, pressing the same, etc. Bodyweight back up to 150. Conditioning still feels sloppy, but it came back really fast and I am nearly in uncharted waters with a dozen weeks still to go.

I probably should have gone with sust instead of e and p because l, or at least in my case, can confirm that prop is really painful. The pin I did last Tuesday, which was prop into virgin muscle (left quad), was the worst pip I have ever felt. For two days I literally was limping to the point of wanting crutches. I felt like I got stabbed. Couldn't work out for two days because even leg drive on bench was too much. Today I squatted, so five days later, but it was just barely possible. Each time I was in the hole it felt like a dagger in me.

So I'm trying to get more muscles to adapt to gear so that I can rotate, but the process is interfering with my training. I either need to try really frequent tiny pins or stop training full body.

As for anadrol, I absolutely love the stuff. It's what I imagined a steroid to be like. Pumps, vasculariy, strength. It blows tbol out of the water. No comparison. The only sides I have are flushing and warm skin (which feels like a low grade fever), yellow urine despite being hydrated, sweating in the gym more, and some lethargy. It's like that feeling of being depleted if you've had sex like three times in an evening. You still feel good but just worn down like that. All of this is manageable. I don't feel nausea or loss of appetite. I note that the sides are worse if I take 50mg pre-workout (verses splitting).

Mix the prop and enanthate my man. You can pin the e more often than twice a week. Other than that, enjoy. Sounds like you're getting exactly what you want from gear lol. For what its worth, sust is my favorite test lol

I've never found test prop to be particularly painful personally...Generally speaking, the shorter chain triglyceride the ester is composed of, the more painful the shot though and propioante is a very short chain ester... then again I don't find test suspension all that painful either and some people say it's so bad they can't even continue with a full cycle of it..

Sustanon can hurt a bit the day after the shot, but by far the most painful thing I've ever done is the time I tried synthol....it just so much the day after that I could hardly move my arm...

Old timers (like me lol) probably remember the original esiclene which used to really hurt too..

I think where its injected makes a big difference, generally speaking shots of most things dont hurt as much in larger muscles the way they do in small ones...

Last edited:
I've never found test prop to be particularly painful personally...Generally speaking, the shorter chain triglyceride the ester is composed of, the more painful the shot though and propioante is a very short chain ester... then again I don't find test suspension all that painful either and some people say it's so bad they can't even continue with a full cycle of it..

Sustanon can hurt a bit the day after the shot, but by far the most painful thing I've ever done is the time I tried synthol....it just so much the day after that I could hardly move my arm...

Old timers (like me lol) probably remember the original esiclene which used to really hurt too..

I think where its injected makes a big difference, generally speaking shots of most things dont hurt as much in larger muscles the way they do in small ones...

My quads are super sensitive. Glutes are tolerant of pretty much anything along with triceps. Pretty much any muscle I don't actively have to use for daily functioning I use as testing sites for new gear as nothing blows worse than a peg leg lol

My quads are super sensitive. Glutes are tolerant of pretty much anything along with triceps. Pretty much any muscle I don't actively have to use for daily functioning I use as testing sites for new gear as nothing blows worse than a peg leg lol

Yeah, my quads hurt too, but I can only use one side of my glutes due to having surgery on my right side for a wound that stretched from my hip bone down my leg...and if I use the other side too much it gets full of scar tissue...

I like using my quads cos it's easy but some things hurt there (tren ace seems to hurt quite bad)..

I'm pleasantly surprised with this test suspension though...the stuff I've got is micronized which seems to make a big difference as the test crystals are much smaller and it seems it's the size of these that dictates how much it hurts....it's not near as bad as people say it is..

And it's the only gear I've ever taken where you can actually feel it's effects after the shot....that's why its so popular with strength atheletes before a meet.

Ya, the first shot this cycle I did was 100mg prop into my right quad (that has adapted to pip). And I thought I'd wake up the next morning with an erection the size of the Sahara Desert, but I just felt the same. Test is just too subtle to really feel working IME. I take 50mg drol an hour before the gym, though, and I feel ready to go to war.

Yeah I've found it's dependent on muscle group and person.

My delts are painless with 3cc+ but quads always hurt like a bitch. Glutes are always good too.

Conversely, of mine always has pain in delts. Just gotta find what works for you.

Lats, triceps, and center glutes have been pretty good for me as well

So is the title of this thread gonna change to "starting my blast" ;) I still got 2 vials of prop I'm scared to use. Might just save em for prep or something.

Yeah I've found it's dependent on muscle group and person.

My delts are painless with 3cc+ but quads always hurt like a bitch. Glutes are always good too.

Conversely, of mine always has pain in delts. Just gotta find what works for you.

Lats, triceps, and center glutes have been pretty good for me as well

You inject in your lats?

Not really a recommended place... I mean anywhere is feasable, but a lot of blood vessels and nerves in the lats that you'd need to avoid...

So is the title of this thread gonna change to "starting my blast" ;) I still got 2 vials of prop I'm scared to use. Might just save em for prep or something.

Scared in terms or what? Post injection pain? Nah...you'll be fine man...propionate isn't too bad IMO...

Test prop is significantly more painful than test e from my UGL at least. Shots I have done without prop (bunch of test e, masteron and one shot of NPP) have never kept me out of the gym. Every shot I have done so far with prop leaves significant pip and makes it is extremely hard to push through the pain. So IME this is true.

Anadrol at 75mg now and the sides are still extremely subtle. Either my stuff is underdosed or I tolerate it well. I love it. I want to abuse it, though. I feel like running it off and on all year round.

You inject in your lats?

Not really a recommended place... I mean anywhere is feasable, but a lot of blood vessels and nerves in the lats that you'd need to avoid...

Yep, they take 3cc no problem and never really been painful.

I know dudes that do everywhere though. Lats, traps, chest, calves. Biceps are kind of a bitch but once you get used to them they aren't bad

Also one common factor in PIP is bad brewing or contaminated raws. Minus my first batch or two, I've never made painful test prop ever. If they know how to cook and it's kept to 100mg/ml it should be painless if they have good raws and didn't fuck up their solvents

Yep, they take 3cc no problem and never really been painful.

I know dudes that do everywhere though. Lats, traps, chest, calves. Biceps are kind of a bitch but once you get used to them they aren't bad

I've done bis and tris before a few times (with prop incidentally)...

There was some speculation in the 90s that local injections with test prop stimulated IGF1 production in the site muscle.....not sure how true that actually is though...but we just put prop in arms and delta just in case it was lol