The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Swim has question on variety

2LOW4U

Greenlighter
I am new to this forum, but my question is, my friend purchases an 8ball and takes it home to bag up for his personal use, but every so often, some bumps are stronger and last longer than others? How is this possible when it was all packaged out from same ball the he purchased. My friend knows he is getting good stuff, just want sure why it varies.

Last edited:
Hi! Welcome to Bluelight! :)
We don't use swim in Bluelight. It doesn't protect you and it's not in accordance with BL's rules, just so you know upfront.

You don't really know if it all came from the same source. You may think it would make sense. In regards to the reason it varies as it can be due to a number of them, e.g. it may have been laced with Fentanyl or any other substance, or you may have gotten a better H quality. If it comes from the same dealer you can't really know. And I don't believe it's not possible for me to tell you why that happens. We could only work on different theories.

I should tell you to be careful with those. People are overdosing every day because of laced heroin. If you don't trust the source, start with a very low amount. Not more than the side of a match head.

Same source and trusted for years, but when a ball is purchased and taken back to be bagged, one bag may be really good blow but the next bump out of the same bag later that day somtimes is less potent, so was just wondering if its possible to get more cut on one bump and more blow on another bump, he doesnt do lines or rails, just 4-5 bumps a couple nights a week. Thank you Erikmen for the heads up!

You aren't talking about dope are you? Coke? It's pretty hard to get less potent stuff from the same exact bag, esp with coke. The best coke usually comes in chunks that you have to cut apart. It's probably your body. How hydrated you are, empty stomach, if your tolerance has gone up from previous usage the past few days.