View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

250 micrograms of LSD

heatlessbbq

Bluelighter
250 mics- ~- " Entheogenic threshold "~ This is the classic and legendary acid trip dosage; this is a true LSD trip. Peak effects are described as thought provoking, colorful visuals are everywhere, "sensing another presence", spiritual discord and/or harmony, and hearing hallucinations are very likely. [This can be a very tense and rattling experience, especially at higher doses, some describe this as listening to a prehistoric time with dinosaurs roaring in the background] ~ Memory flashbacks and strong intuitive experiences [this can be incredibly painful and/or incredibly beautiful]. Since LSD has such profound psychological effects on the human brain. Doses like 250+ micrograms can be potentially life threatening and will change someone's mind in such a profound way, it can be described as monumental and/or detrimental, depending on One's own life choices, karma, and/or set & setting. ~ Mind altering substance like LSD tap users into untapped doors to the subconsciousness that We all share. Synchronistic type phenomenon is one of the main effects of LSD especially at doses this high. Technology these days can assist with these experiences. However, awareness needs to be raised to bring attention that One can be misled by LSD... As We all know. Keep an open ear, mind, and heart, for these times of an LSD come back can really shake someone to Their core; spiritually, mentally, and possibly even physically ~Visual / psychological effects include... Rich sensory input / speed racing color enhancement. Peak effects are sometimes described as intense / overwhelming / scary, especially for newbs. As one gains familiarity with LSD's effects [especially at doses like 250], these "scary" or unwanted effects seem to tier, like layers of a snake skin. However, the more One drifts away from LSD's ego dissolving magical powers, the more One builds Their ego back on top of their "spiritual work" aka lessons and life transformational moments. Keeping up on microdoses and having an awareness of One's own body chemistry and staying healthy will benefit any LSD user, dramatically. I have seen some really shitty people turn into some really beautiful people. ~ Sometimes mild-extreme confusion or thought loop lessons can happen at this dose. Average - vivid MC Esher Tessellations. Average-strong color opaque hue changing visuals. Detailed shuttering / after imaging / trails, it's like watching the most intricate blur ever. Giggly underwater cerebral head / body high, this can kind of feel like a head ache but more of a feeling / enhancement of awareness to One's own body. Cotton mouth / body shivers / muscle contractions, this can be uncomfortable, hot showers get rid of this effect, DUH. 250 micrograms is a very intense dose, people. Come down effects are often described as ‘more comfortable’ and less visual, this is the LSD feeling most people long for, this is why it happens during a come down. Come downs are easy to abuse LSD and take more; this can be a good OR bad thing, depending on One's life situations and confidence. After a good nights rest, the next day always has a brighter sparkle/vibe to it, especially if You smoke cannabis and eat healthy. Karma is real people... And 250 micrograms will show You that.
[This is a great tripping dose for experienced users, intense/overwhelming for first timers / it's been a while users ]

Most consider 250 micrograms THE sacrament dose for LSD.
WHY? Probably because Dr. Albert Hoffman intuitively discovered that dosage on April 19, 1943.
Why is that so important? Well i suggest looking up what "intuition" means along with 'the third eye'.
250 micrograms will show anyone who They truly are in the most profound ways.
Obviously if You increase the dosage, this effect will be more pronounced.

~ ~ ~ENTHEOGEN ~ ~ ~
" to generate the divine within"

En ~ 'within'
Theo ~ 'divine'
Gen ~ 'to generate '

source : http://rollitup.org/t/lsd-dosage-effects-tolerance.419585/

Last edited:
Moving this to PD since it's not a trip report. Let's see what people have to say... what are you hoping to discuss here?

Moving this to PD since it's not a trip report. Let's see what people have to say... what are you hoping to discuss here?
250 micrograms of LSD is "the sacrament"
I'd like to discuss it's life changing beneficial effects like stated above ^

LSD is a psychological reflecting drug that induces karmic reflection upon One's own life choices...

I think every LSD trip is a 'true LSD trip' regardless of the dose. Don't take 250mcg just because Hofmann did, that won't necessarily give you a similar experience.

I agree; when it comes to lysergamides I like to take a couple of hits which if i'm to believe in the reliability of my source clocks in at around 200-250ug depending on who I acquire from. I don't really get afterglows from psychedelics though on high doses, I actually tend to feel beat up and hungover the next day. About 3-4 days after the trip once the experience sinks into my psyche is when the beauty sets in. The long duration of acid is pretty trying, I can't imagine ever doing any of the DOx type stuff.

It's interesting how once you have a breakthrough experience you suddenly start wanting to do good in your life if only to have better trips. I would say to me psychedelics are the ultimate addiction but instead of having negative patterns reinforced the addiction drives me to improve constantly in a positive direction. Sure it doesn't fit the classical definition of an addiction but I really have shaped my life around the psychedelic experience ever since my first breakthrough and its influence gets painted over everything.

This is the classic and legendary acid trip dosage; this is a true LSD trip.

No. The effects of LSD vary widely from person to person. The effects you experience from a 250 mcg trip may be equivalent to a 150 mcg trip for someone else, or a 350 mcg trip for yet another person.

THE Sacrament dose for you won't be the same as another, whereas 250 mics might be pushing it for yourself, I don't feel anything divine until I hit the 400 mic range, and another might feel it at 150. It's all in learning your body chemistry regarding the drug, trial & error :)

I agree; when it comes to lysergamides I like to take a couple of hits which if i'm to believe in the reliability of my source clocks in at around 200-250ug depending on who I acquire from. I don't really get afterglows from psychedelics though on high doses, I actually tend to feel beat up and hungover the next day. About 3-4 days after the trip once the experience sinks into my psyche is when the beauty sets in. The long duration of acid is pretty trying, I can't imagine ever doing any of the DOx type stuff.

It's interesting how once you have a breakthrough experience you suddenly start wanting to do good in your life if only to have better trips. I would say to me psychedelics are the ultimate addiction but instead of having negative patterns reinforced the addiction drives me to improve constantly in a positive direction. Sure it doesn't fit the classical definition of an addiction but I really have shaped my life around the psychedelic experience ever since my first breakthrough and its influence gets painted over everything.
Have You ever eaten 50 - 65 micrograms of LSD before ? I think You may enjoy it.
Considering Set and Setting is always a good idea before ANY trip.
I do not wish You ever mix or touch DOx or any Nbome substances, for they are pure evil.

Are You a fan of Chris Dyer ?

No. The effects of LSD vary widely from person to person. The effects you experience from a 250 mcg trip may be equivalent to a 150 mcg trip for someone else, or a 350 mcg trip for yet another person.
Yes.
Thanks. Hey, 1998 called and want Their tripping / psychedelic information back.

I disagree that DOXs are pure evil. DOC is one of my favorite drugs, I like as much as LSD except for different purposes, LSD is certainly deeper but DOC is also wonderful. Yes, they're easier to overdose on, but if you're not an idiot you'll never overdose on them. As for people misrepresenting DOXs as LSD, that's not the fault of the drug, it's the fault of unscrupulous individuals.

Have You ever eaten 50 - 65 micrograms of LSD before ? I think You may enjoy it.
Considering Set and Setting is always a good idea before ANY trip.
I do not wish You ever mix or touch DOx or any Nbome substances, for they are pure evil.

Are You a fan of Chris Dyer ?

No, I haven't ever taken such a low dose of LSD but i'm interested in experimenting with microdoses in the near future, I haven't decided on whether to try it with a tryptamine or lysergamide yet. As for DOx or even Nbome compounds being evil I wholeheartedly disagree, I just grew up tripping on shrooms and am used to shorter trips and find anything over 6-8 hours pretty tiring. The longer the trip and the higher the doses(usually) the more I have to rejuvenate over the next few days following it, it's sort of like doing a really intensive workout only instead of working the muscles and grinding the bones i'm working out my psyche.

I've listened to one or two talks by Wayne Dyer, never heard of Chris Dyer till now so i'll have to check him out. I'm quite a fan of Alan Watts, Ram Dass and Thich Nhat Hanh and enjoy listening to them before meditation, it's nice to unwind with them after a long day.

No, I haven't ever taken such a low dose of LSD but i'm interested in experimenting with microdoses in the near future, I haven't decided on whether to try it with a tryptamine or lysergamide yet. As for DOx or even Nbome compounds being evil I wholeheartedly disagree, I just grew up tripping on shrooms and am used to shorter trips and find anything over 6-8 hours pretty tiring. The longer the trip and the higher the doses(usually) the more I have to rejuvenate over the next few days following it, it's sort of like doing a really intensive workout only instead of working the muscles and grinding the bones i'm working out my psyche.

I've listened to one or two talks by Wayne Dyer, never heard of Chris Dyer till now so i'll have to check him out. I'm quite a fan of Alan Watts, Ram Dass and Thich Nhat Hanh and enjoy listening to them before meditation, it's nice to unwind with them after a long day. [/I]
Sounds like You would enjoy 50-75 micrograms of LSD...
Just so You know, microdosing LSD is taking 5-20 micrograms. No more. Or that is getting into tripping territory.