• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello :)

Jenni4:20

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, I'm not new to this forum it's been pretty informative at times and kept me safe (and sane)
Cannabis is my drug of choice but I'm a big fan of diazepam for the warm blanket of euphoria it gives me when I'm feeling super anxious! Reading lots of posts though I just wanted to put it out there that diazepam isn't something to be messed with for a newbie...I flew the other week and I always need it then but 25mg knocked me out for the entire flight! Also wanted to share that I find phenergan (promethazine) helpful for sleep when I have no weed but I made the mistake of taking 12 25mg tablets the other night and it's the most fucked up (in a bad way) I've ever been! Great as a sleep aid in the recommended dose but any more and you'll mess yourself up for at least 24 hours. I have a very high tolerance to weed but am on day 6 of not smoking in the day which is a huge accomplishment for me! Anyways, that's where I'm at, messed around with dihydrocodeine last year and also managed to get my hands on 1200ml of oramorph via my doctor in 2 weeks which led to a horrible week of coming off it. MD gives me a bad comedown so I've only ever done that a couple of times at f arrivals although I'm pretty sure it would hav been my drug of choice in my younger days. Anyway it's been great reading everyone's experiences and woulf love to read about everyone else's experiences. Peace x

Yeah I was prescribed it in hospital and it wasn't a good experience...I just thought if I told a bit of my story people may be able to relate...I have an addictive personality and quit weed for a year last year which led to me dabbling in opiate based prescription meds AFTER being put on them by a doctor but was prescribed it like it was cough syrup! Not a good thing to get into and it led to an investigation at my surgery when they realised I'd become dependant...not my finest hour but I'm here to tell the tale. Reading other stories about all sorts on here has really helped me, I'm hoping my story might be able to help someone... I'm just a pothead now...