L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What is your best sexual experience?

rapt0rzzzz

Greenlighter
This is a tough one for me (31M) to answer because there are many. One that comes to mind was when I was around 18 or 19. I had only been with a couple of girls at that point and had only used condoms and pulled out every time. Me and a coworker had somehow decided to be FWB. I went to her house and we watched some movie while laying together in her bed. The topic of sex came up and she said she never gives head to a guy unless they are officially together.

As we laid there we started to rub and massage on each other. Eventually she slid down the bed and started giving me head. I don't remember why she decided to make an exception for me, but I'm glad she did. She was awesome at it.

Anyway, I tap her on the head and tell her if she doesn't stop I'm gonna cum soon. She ends up getting on top of me and is about to start riding me. I stop her for a second and tell her I have condoms on me incase she doesn't have any. She just kinda shrugged it off and said it was fine and that she was on the pill. Thinking back I should have been concerned with STDs but I didn't care at that moment.

She sat down on top of me and slowly started riding me. At that point I had been with 2 virgins and she had 2 kids, so in my head I expected her to not feel as good. Damn was I wrong. She felt fucking amazing, tighter than anyone I've ever been with. I got to cum inside her which was the first time I'd ever gotten to do that. The sex was mind blowing as I had never had sex without a condom. I'll never forget when I finally got off inside her with no condom for the first time ever. Best feeling ever.

What about you? What was one sexual memory that stands out for you?

For me it would be the first time I slept with a girl who was enthusiastic about both giving and receiving oral. For some odd reason the women I'd slept with up to that point had been pretty boring in bed and I'd had a hard time getting off. But then I was fortunate enough to meet a girl who was dtf in rehab and loved giving head and swallowing, as well as letting me blow my load on her face/chest. This was sexually liberating for me and it was at this point that I started to hone my skills in cunnilingus. Basically this was the first time I had sex with someone that seemed genuinely happy and relaxed while doing it, so it increased my sexual confidence. It's been two years since that experience and I still have fantasies about it.

There's many runner-ups, but I might have to go with the first time I was able to orgasm together at the same time with a woman without a condom on. She was 18, tight, cute, and never felt that before. :)

I miss those days where most of the women/girls your age are sexually inexperienced, and then you come along and blow their little fucking minds. Fun times.

Hmm, probably when I had sex with a Chinese girl on christmas. I'm white, so of course I always have particularly good sex with Asians. Even if I don't like their personalites, my dick likes their hsytocompatibility complex or whatever it's called. Outbreeding, etc.

I agree with irwin89 .. sex with a lover is the best experience ever and I have shared a bed and a life with the same woman for 30 years. I can remember two mind blowing sexual experiences with her 30 years apart. I remember both like they were yesterday. the first was the night we both discovered oral sex. she was hot and naked and I went down for the first time. I slid down so far that I was on my knees on the wooden floor kissing and licking till we were both orgasmic. I remember combing back the pubic hairs with fingers and tongue and loving the taste and the smell and the sound of gentle moaning. remembering it again makes me smile. I love her and to be honest have never had sex with anyone else! We have occasional oral sex and I love it. However her bush grooming is far from professional and neat and it takes a while to lick through the hair to the clit. I have no objection... it is still worth the effort. The second experience was only last month. we had been on holidays and had a few passionate nights ... nice but nothing hugely memorable. then on one night aftrr a few gins (each) we were in bed and I ventured South and noticed for the first time in those 30 years the most amazing groomed pussy I had ever seen. A perfect triangle and I lost control. I couldn't help myself but kissing, and sucking and licking the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. haven't been back since but can't wait !!!!

Just a couple months of a lot of experimentation with a guy I was casually seeing (we knew it'd end at the end of summer). It was a good summer though. We were comfortable with each other and just explored a lot haha it was fun....

Well, I will tell you my worst sexual experience is when I got a call a few weeks later from her telling me that she was pregnant. I was not ready for that yet, so months go by with her calling me every day asking me for money. instead of giving her money I researched on what women go through while pregnant, and read that they need pre-natial vitamins, so me working out of town in bumfuck kansas I was able to find her vitamins and send it to her, well i guess she took advantage of me by saying it wasn't enough n shit so for like months it felt like she would call me every single day screaming that I should be investing more into baby cloths, and shit for the baby.
Now it dawned on me, that this chick has been around the block more then once, so I just let time do it's thing, and when I was back around town I met up with her and did a DNA test with the baby to see if it was mine, and well. The test came back that the baby was 99.9% not mine, so it was a celebration on my part! mom cooked steak on the grill, and had a party.
Looking back at it, I recall her fooling around with her sisters baby daddy, so not sure what to say about it. feel bad for the kid tho because her family still has no clue who the father is.. i'm sure that she knows who the father is, she just doesn't want to admit that the father of her kid is really her sisters baby daddy..yep some alabama shit.

3some in public with another dude my age (at time 18 ish roughly) and an older man in a small cubicle on the spur of the moment.

if i could relive it on a loop until i died i would.

it was cramped and the older guy (hot) insisted we both cum on his face and chest which happened within about 30 seconds of each other. the other young guy had blonde curly hair. they were both way fucking hot. i'm getting a hardon now just typing

Sex with someone you are deeply in love with, hands down

Yes. It is the ultimate sexual experience when it’s with someone who loves you just as much. The trust is there.

I can see it as I look into his eyes when we make love and he’s on top of me or taking me from behind. The chemistry is there. He loves my smell, my taste. I give him the best blow jay ever and he gives me great head too. It comes naturally and you connect like never before. We are completely intertwined. It’s all about passion! Passion! Passion!

Nothing compares.

"The topic of sex came up and she said she never gives head to a guy unless they are officially together."

That's what she says to every guy right before she blows them. All 200 of them. Glad you had a good shagging and experience!

I have three best sexual experiences, first was loosing my virginity to a much older and sexually prowess man, second was making love to my husband the first time, so gentle but dominating, the third was my first threesome with my husband and another man, awesome sex, and as long as I have a memory I will never forget any of them, don't ask which was best because at each time they were all fantastic

Hot sex with a total stranger.

Once, during a night partying, I was driving home around 3:00am and this woman who was older than me at the time (this was like 20 years ago) probably her early 30s, pulls up along side my car and starts staring and smiling at me. I guess she could tell what I'd been up to.

So I motion for her to pull over. I get out of my car and walk up to hers. She asks me if I have any party favors she can buy off of me. She was pretty cute, so I told her that I do, but she doesn't have to pay with money. So she tells me to follow her and we drive a little ways up through this nearby canyon road.

We pull over and I get in her car. I show her what I have been partying with and she asks me what I want. I say, "a blowjob". I give her the goods and then she proceeds to go down on me and I knew right away she was skilled. We were both really turned on and I say, "let's fuck baby". At which point she climbs on top of me and starts riding me.

I shot my load in her while we were kissing. Then got back in my car and drove home thinking about how this even happened.

In hindsight, it was totally reckless because we used no protection and the older and wiser me today would never chance that. Plus I'm married with a child. But I will never forget that night.

I've had a lot of great sex but one time I slept at my friends house and could hear her and her man banging. I couldnt help but rub my clit and get myself off to their sounds. I wanted to join in badly. And they probably would have. Big regret. I also used to eat my friends pussy until she would cum all over .y face. I'm a girl and this was so fucking hot to me. She would be moaning in ecstacy and I'd be licking up and down and sucking on it. While rubbing my own clit. The best part is when she would finish and return the favour. Another time her and were going at it and we had our guy friend watching jerking off and just so turned on by us.