• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

please answer

Um... depends on in what sense you mean. I'd say that functionally, it makes sense to experience fear during times when you might die, that's just instinct. But to go through life fearing death? I think that's one of the worst prisons one can build for oneself. Death comes to us all someday, it makes no sense to sit around fearing it. Religions often make use of the fear of the unknown inherent in death to control us... follow us and do what we say and you'll experience eternal joy in death, otherwise you'll experience eternal suffering. That's nonsense IMO, and it leads to all sorts of earthly suffering. I believe that after we die, we cease to exist as the person we are now, there is no suffering. Perhaps we come to life again in a new body, or perhaps we are indeed the universe itself, and are always experiencing everything, and each life is a little differentiated speck of the whole, unaware in the moment of all the other simultaneous specks. Either way, death isn't something to fear beyond a healthy caution. Fear of death can be paralyzing and can cause us to not fully live our lives.

Of death no.
Of dying a HORRID painful death... Mmm. Maybe. LOL. But heck actually I think it's healthy to be a little afraid of death. But just a little...
I believe when we die here on Earth, it is just the death of our body. Of course the lives we were living do end . So live a good life full of love .
Our spirit , who we are , then moves on to exist in a higher frequency. Maybe we turn into (or back into) a little shiny light.
At some point i believe we go over our lives , and make plans with other spirits that we know , who will be involved in our NEXT life. Maybe we wait for other people to die so that we can reincarnate with them again.
I believe we plan our lives , what we want to learn, who we will learn with.... all that , before we get here.
I also believe some of us have stayed here in spirit form to help others and maybe fulfill soul contracts , by being a sort of spirit guide to someone. Or maybe people do this to pass the time while waiting for circumstances in their next life to be just right.
Something you may be interested in is a past life regression or a life between lives hypnotherapy session. I haven't had mine yet , but I did do , like an introductory session where I was "hypnotized" I guess , and the lady asked my higher self to bring me back to a memory where I showed myself a clue to my purpose here on Earth. (I told her I was interested in that)
It was pretty neat. Not like I thought it would be , being "hypnotized" and all , but I am going to go back for a full session.
I am especially interested in a life between lives session. Where you remember (through hypnosis) what the heck happened after you died in a past life and before you came back to live on Earth!!
Worth checking out , has many benefits , and should definitely offer you a more comfortable way of looking at everything .
If you believe in hypnosis of course.
Even if you don't believe in past lives , a past life regression will work.

Hey whats it like to go to sleep and never wake up ( death ) but whats it like waking up having never gone to sleep ( birth ) death is a human contruct it dont exist we die someone is born but the thing is were all one meaning where all absentes of the same life my life rn perfectly down to the tee was someone else's exact past sorry if anyone has trouble believing this its my opinion and one that i dont think is far fetched

Death is only a myth. It happens to the body, but not the self. The body is not the self, or should I say, the self is not limited to the body - our real self is the entire universe. Remembrance of our true nature is the real birth, forgetfulness of it is the real death, to paraphrase Ramana Maharshi.

Death is only a myth. It happens to the body, but not the self. The body is not the self, or should I say, the self is not limited to the body - our real self is the entire universe. Remembrance of our true nature is the real birth, forgetfulness of it is the real death, to paraphrase Ramana Maharshi.

You may believe this, but saying it as if it's fact is wrong because there is no evidence of this being the case.