• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I just accidentally snorted some crack... Help

jesse1988

Greenlighter
My roommate don't know the different between crack and cocaine, he crush up some crack rock than pass me the line and told me it was cocaine, I knew somethings wrong almost immediately after I snort it, then I went to his room and saw the bag of crack rock...

It is not water soluble, now I feel like my nasal is all fucked up, it feel like blocked when i inhale with my nose... Should I go to the doctor or the blocked feeling will pass eventually...

According to this article I just read after googling 'Can you snort crack-cocaine?' it will not be absorbed and the only way you can pass it is to basically get it to go down your throat. This can be solved by doing something such as a netti (sp?) pot, snorting some water, or a nasal spray (non medicated, I suggest.) This will help you pass the crack, but when it gets to your throat and stomach there is a possibility of you getting high from ingestion, but it won't be as intense as smoking it. If you do any of these things, and it doesn't resolve, or if you're too worried / scared to do them, you should go to the ER or doctor immediately…it's not good to let things like that sit in your sinus cavity...

There are people that would snort crack, I've seen coke users doing it. I think it can be absorbed just not as easily, it takes longer. I have never tried myself, but if you only did a line this should soon go down to your throat, unless it's too cut.