European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pentylone being mis-sold as MDMA UK

fuckpentylone

Greenlighter
My friends and I were recently mis-sold Pentylone as MDMA (Something that is becoming all too common in the UK). Everyone bombed a great deal of it before realising what it was. No one slept for 36 hours and we even had to take one friend to the medical tent for chest pains (turns out they were fine and it is a common side effect). However, after returning home from the festival I was physically sick for a couple days. Can eating a large amount of this drug cause an adverse affect on the stomach or intestines? It has been 8 days since taking it and my stomach still feels unsettled. I appreciate there is little research done on this stimulant so any information would be appreciated. :)

My friends and I were recently mis-sold Pentylone as MDMA (Something that is becoming all too common in the UK). Everyone bombed a great deal of it before realising what it was. No one slept for 36 hours and we even had to take one friend to the medical tent for chest pains (turns out they were fine and it is a common side effect). However, after returning home from the festival I was physically sick for a couple days. Can eating a large amount of this drug cause an adverse affect on the stomach or intestines? It has been 8 days since taking it and my stomach still feels unsettled. I appreciate there is little research done on this stimulant so any information would be appreciated. :)

Interesting; I'm yet to personally witness adulterated MDMA crystals.

How do you know that it was pentylone, and how widespread have you found it to be?

The festival we were at had a drug testing tent so we took in samples when everyone started to feel a bit dodgy. There were at least ten samples of pentylone taken in over the weekend bought from various locations in the UK. The thing is that Petylone is ridiculously cheap compared to MDMA and is only class B in UK (MDMA still class A). So less risk and more profit for dealers. Hoping we never come across it again!

Last edited:
It turns up a fair bit in samples sold as 'molly' in the states (I hate that term). I think it is more of a stimulant than an entactogen. Some people have reported favourable effects, but they had purchased it knowing what it was and measured their own doses.

OP, if there's drug testing at a festival - test your stuff before having it next time, there are some really dodgy RCs around. Here in Australia, there have been a few batches getting around over the past couple of years containing nbomes and other assorted shit - the effects have been quite devastating. Still, pill testing is not allowed at festivals here. You're lucky you have that in the UK.

would you be able to identify said crystal ? hard to go off a photo i know mind.

sorry to hear OP, i had the same experience 5 years ago and god wwas it horrible.
luckily i was with someone at the time and she took care of me for two days while i sweat like a pedo in mothercare as i went thru the most dysphoric, hallucinogenic trip i ever did experience in all me live-long days ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽