• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Need advice on a combo im about to take, theres too many to list in the thread title

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hello all.

I'm about to take the following prescription drugs all at once and I want to know what I'll expect to happen. The list is as follows:

1. Oxycodone 20mg Immediate Release capsule.
2. Dihydrocodeine 30mg Immediate Release tablet.
3. Clonazepam 2mg Immediate Release tablet.
4. Pregabalin 75mg Immediate Release capsule.
5. Mirtazapine 30mg Immediate Release tablet.
6. Paracetamol 1000mg Immediate Release tablet. (not prescribed, bought OTC)
7. Chlorphenamine 4mg Immediate Release tablet. (not prescribed, bought OTC)

These are the medications im prescribed by my doctor. I have loads of each drug in my private medication safe under lock and key as theres kids in the house. Out of curiosity what do you think would happen if took just one of each drug. This is isn't a suicide attempt its just pure curiosity. Any ideas? Cheers!

I don't really want to answer this question, as it does look like a suicide attempt, so I'll only say so much, people survived extremely high doses of various drugs, just to wake up disabled due to hypoxia etc.
You're playing with your life.
What do you want to achieve?
If you're suicidal check out The Dark Side

don't be stupid please, i hope you are not being serious also paracetamol? why would you take that at all unless its in the DF118 tablets but you say you bought them so what is your reason for taking this combo?

don't be stupid please, i hope you are not being serious also paracetamol? why would you take that at all unless its in the DF118 tablets but you say you bought them so what is your reason for taking this combo? im not calling you stupid sorry im just stating its a silly thing to do, to answer the question either die or wake up in a hospital after a coma or wake up disabled. also MIRTAZAPINE IS A MAOI! EXTREMELY UNPREDICTABLE ON ITS OWN NOT TO MENTION IN A COMBO

Yeah ill take the the paracetamol out, pointless really. Why is it a suicide attempt? the doses aren't high enough, plus I have a big tolerance to the Oxy...

Yeah ill take the the paracetamol out, pointless really. Why is it a suicide attempt? the doses aren't high enough, plus I have a big tolerance to the Oxy...
that is not helpful, i know im just a greenlighter aswell but saying take more and not answering the question on the subjective effects is horrible 'advice', is not in the name of harm reduction and not answering the question.

This, pretty much.

What are you actually hoping to achieve from the combo?

Getting high, im already feeling the effects. I feel drowsy and loopy. I feel a little unsteady on my feet, thats probably the benzo kicking in. And im finding it a little hard to type this message, and ive got a mild effect of lack concentration and focus. I need to close one eye to improve my focus as if I was drunk lol. Nothing major or worrisome

Sounds like a good time lol. Also to all the peoples talking about suicide like seriously? No one in the world would die from those doses. Even if someone had never took a drug in there life this combo would not kill

These are very low doses to someone with a tolerance, you'll probably nod/sleep/feel drowsy. Nothing suicidal about these doses at all, to me they are baby doses, you'll be fine :)

I'll just add no how do I get high threads... This should have been locked before anyone posted

Its now the next day and I feel great, just the after effects of the Clonazepam cos of its longish half-life. I think its about 12 hours+. Good job it wasnt Diazepam cos thats 100 hours lol. The effects at the time was brilliant! First a got some euphoria from the opioids. then the benzo and pregabalin kicked in and the relaxation was immense, then the Mirtazapine kicked in which brought on the nod!! I would highly recommend this combo. Just be careful with the dosages as this combo could easily kill u lol

EDIT: Chlorphenamine was used for antihistimine reasons cos of the opioids.

Last edited:
Its now the next day and I feel great, just the after effects of the Clonazepam cos of its longish half-life. I think its about 12 hours+. Good job it wasnt Diazepam cos thats 100 hours lol. The effects at the time was brilliant! First a got some euphoria from the opioids. then the benzo and pregabalin kicked in and the relaxation was immense, then the Mirtazapine kicked in which brought on the nod!! I would highly recommend this combo. Just be careful with the dosages as this combo could easily kill u lol

EDIT: Chlorphenamine was used for antihistimine reasons cos of the opioids.
Okay, NO. Don't highly recommend this combo. If you highly recommend taking multiple downers/sedatives in a combination you are just highly stupid and/or highly malicious. I don't care how low the doses are, it still goes against the Bluelight's purpose and what we work hard here to do. You did your dumb thing, that's it. I recommend not doing it again or AT LEAST not posting about it.

I'll just add no how do I get high threads... This should have been locked before anyone posted
It's not a how to get high thread because they were already going to do it. It's technically HR since they wanted to know basically if it was safe or not.

I just don't like the recommendation thing.

Btw folks, I'm almost positive this was a suicide attempt according to the post before this one: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/829118-Oxycodone-dont-work-anymore-amp-possible-suicide-attempt .

We are here to help you. Please don't do this anymore. It can be fixed. PM me if you need to talk. I hope all is well.

Yes I acknowledge that thread. I seen my doctor and he wouldn't up the dose on the Oxy so he gave me Pregabalin in combination with the Oxy. It's been a few days and theres been little improvement in pain reduction and im getting weird side-effects from the pregabalin. I told him if I take 2x20mg (40mg) every 4 hours that helps with the pain ALOT because thats what ive been doing for the past few days. My doctor said he doesn't want me doing that because hes paranoid over respiratory depression. If thats the case I would be dead by now. So he gave me a fresh script of 20mg oxys and 75mg pregabalins. I know in the end he will up the dose on the oxy cos ive been down this road before when i was on 10mg oxys. I think he'd rather stick with the current dose of oxy and combine it with something else before upping the dose of the oxy as a last resort.