• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine No high from cocaine? Adderall Tolerance?

Swim15

Bluelighter
Always been curious as to why people love coke so much because I've never really gotten much, if any, of a high off of it. I've used it many times and everything from 50% street cut to ~90% straight off a kilo and I'll feel more focused and clear after a line or two (much like adderall) but that's about it, no real high or euphoria to speak of and also never had any type of comedown from coke. If it were one use, I would think maybe I just got shit coke but after enough uses of what friends have said is amazing coke, I'm going to probably rule that out. Also have sourced from great vendors on the DNM.

I do have an adderall script and usually take 20mg of my prescribed 40mg per day. My only main thought was a cross tolerance from the adderall but still didn't think it would be that extreme that I get no high from coke. Honestly I get more feel good euphoria from the adderall.

Anyone else experience anything like this?

The amps would typically have a dampening effect, particularly as you use them daily.

Do you usually get euphoria from stims anyway? I don't, but I still enjoy them.

The amps would typically have a dampening effect, particularly as you use them daily.

Do you usually get euphoria from stims anyway? I don't, but I still enjoy them.

I guess 'what stims?' would be the first question. I usually don't use any more than 20-40mg of adderall per day, 20mg most days, none a fairly decent bit, and 40mg less than anything else.

No euphoria from coke to speak of and I'm not taking enough amphetamine to tell really although I definitely have a big mood lift from it always. MDMA, absolutely but I'd expect that. Just recently got some speed paste and have gotten nothing from that minus a little alterness from a 100mg line. Think purity may be questionable though.