• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly and Ket

Ruudboy3

Greenlighter
Is molly and ket a good combo? Done molly a number of times in the past and been experimenting with ket over the past week. Anyone here ever tried mixing lines or at least taking the ket when coming down off the molly to make it more manageable? Was thinking of mixing lines this weekend but I dunno if they will counter each other as molly is stimulating and gives you energy and makes you feel euphoric but ket makes you feel spaced out and relaxed.

Lastly what would happen if I also threw a 100ug acid tab into the mix. Got one left over and may aswell use it lol. I know molly and acid is a common combo but how would all three, or say ket and acid mix?

use the K when coming down.

or to ease you into the peak.

it just makes everything wonky.

once i saved the K for after my candyflip and then did hole dose.

i pretty much relived the rave from my bed to say the least

I often puke when coming up on molly but I don't know if it's because I'm anxious or if it just hits me too hard and makes my stomach turn. I was thinking of using the k to ease into the peak and stop the nausea will this work?

I'd assume not since K can cause nausea on it's own but everyone is different

i pretty much relived the rave from my bed to say the least

Ha, I've done that a few times myself. Actually I mention it in a very old trip report here.

Is molly and ket a good combo? Done molly a number of times in the past and been experimenting with ket over the past week. Anyone here ever tried mixing lines or at least taking the ket when coming down off the molly to make it more manageable? Was thinking of mixing lines this weekend but I dunno if they will counter each other as molly is stimulating and gives you energy and makes you feel euphoric but ket makes you feel spaced out and relaxed.

Lastly what would happen if I also threw a 100ug acid tab into the mix. Got one left over and may aswell use it lol. I know molly and acid is a common combo but how would all three, or say ket and acid mix?

There seems to be a misconception that stimulating and sedative drugs don't go together because they are opposites or something. This is a generalisation based on the human conceptualisation of drugs and doesn't usually stand up in reality; drugs tend to synergise. Plus, ketamine can actually be quite stimulating in smaller doses, and MDMA somewhat sedating.

Anyway, small amounts of ketamine on top of MDMA tend to give a different spin on your perception/sensory input. Higher amounts alter it ever more gradually until you hole and inevitably, eventually, experience a complete lack of sensory input and ego death. There are many different places to arrive at along the way, and generally it's a very nice combo. Higher amounts and prolonged use over an extended period can induce MDMA hallucinations. It can help you to sleep at the end of the night, or it can help to perk you up at a party, or to put you in a hole or make you a trip; there are so many outcomes dependent on so many variables, such as intention/dose/setting/etc.

Very nice though.

I often puke when coming up on molly but I don't know if it's because I'm anxious or if it just hits me too hard and makes my stomach turn. I was thinking of using the k to ease into the peak and stop the nausea will this work?

It can definitely make you sick. MDMA nausea is of a very powerful and peculiar ilk, and ime there is no way to really avoid it other than being sick and hoping it clears, or forgetting about it.

Last edited:
After many years of experimenting with mdma, and poly drug use, the most enjoyable experiences were;

coming up on mdma, utilising a dose of ghb.
This one worked best by taking mdma (we always disolved in water, seemed to come up a bit quicker at around 30 to 45 mins)
The short coming on of ghb taken few minutes behind the mdma led to the ghb warmth enveloping before the mdma took effect. Shortly after, perhaps 15 mins or so was a synergy between the two drugs.
When the mdma reached its peak the ghb had long let go.

Coming down from mdma utilising ketamine.
In this approach, once we would be just passing the peak, we would mix mdma crystal with ketamine to snort. Usually 1.5 mdma to 1.0 of ketamine.
This allowed extending the plateau of mdma whilst slowing easing it with the gentle ketamine dissociation.
Over nect few hours this ratio (adjusted for number of participants.) saw a gentle easing down to normalacy.

Of course, this was very different to the nights we used 2ce or 2ci or 2cb to ease the mdma come down!

Tl;dr ket on the come down of mdma works well to ease the comedown. Dont drive tho!
Be safe

As the MDMA starts to fade that's great time to do Ket and CEVs should come easily.