• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Start of Oxycodone Withdrawal w/Kratom (Now)

aaMizer720

Ex-Bluelighter
Hey guys :

Starting my oxycodone withdrawal today from a 7 month addiction to that stufff ... went from 10 mg daily to 100+ In 7 or so months.

First morning not taking them , ive been feeling sweaty , agitated and irritable , little stomach upset , and wierd like head fog type of feeling. Just took 14 capsules (that I made) of Maeng Da Red Kratom powder. That is roughly 2.9 grams per 4 capsules. So I took around 10 or so grams just 5 minutes ago. I'll be back later to go ahead and post the rest of the day or day 1.

Thanks guys
Mark

Well. I took the Kratom. I felt some relief like I felt energetic and I guess happy? But back come the aches and pains and feeling like crap, and nausea. So I'm caving and taking 100 mg dose of oxy. Once it hits my mouth it's like I know I'll feel good soon. This is such a shame.

Damn. Sorry.

Try upping the dose of kratom next time by a few grams? Maybe it just doesn't work for everyone.

Edit - Or if it's not too late, redose the kratom before eating the Oxy. You've gone about 4 hours, try a kratom re-dose first.

Last edited:
Too late!

Ugh , well , I have 500 Kratom capsules prepared for the future. It's tough I don't want too taper because I won't feel any "good" out of taking less oxy. If I cold turkey or taper or what, I'll be sure to let everyone know how it goes, but this is tough , this really has a hold of me.

I feel you buddy. You def ain't alone. I just went a couple weeks sober and now I'm back. Anyways, I prefer the Bali or Borneo. Try gettin valium (or xanax) for when u quit, too. Stock up on vitamins, immodium, etc. also. Good luck, man. Maybe try to taper down before jumping?