• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed makes me throw up

Not_A_Drug_Addict

Bluelighter
When I'm by myself I can smoke way way more than when I'm around others. But still I don't want to really get up or do anything lol. But when I'm around people I barely need to smoke to feel overwhelming high. Sometimes it gets to the point of me throwing up. Things like walking while I'm high makes me want to throw up too. I live in Southern California so the stuff here is pretty strong lol. It's kinda always been like this but that being said it doesn't happen ALL the time depending on the setting etc. I don't always smoke either, I'll go through periods of smoking and not smoking. Anyone else experience this? Why is this happening?

Nausea is a symptom of anxiety...maybe being around people while toking is bringing out some social anxiety?

When I'm by myself I can smoke way way more than when I'm around others. But still I don't want to really get up or do anything lol. But when I'm around people I barely need to smoke to feel overwhelming high. Sometimes it gets to the point of me throwing up. Things like walking while I'm high makes me want to throw up too. I live in Southern California so the stuff here is pretty strong lol. It's kinda always been like this but that being said it doesn't happen ALL the time depending on the setting etc. I don't always smoke either, I'll go through periods of smoking and not smoking. Anyone else experience this? Why is this happening?
It's because You are a n00b... lol

For real though. People with no tolerance to cannabis will sap the toxins out of Your body.
It makes You throw up. Very spiritual and sacramental type phenomenon.

What do You eat on a daily basis ? That can contribute to You puking by smoking weed.

I barely smoke weed but when I do it makes me VERY nauseous, over here it's called a 'whitener', lol, very common if you smoke too fast or too much in a short period of time :) if one smokes weed daily & builds a tolerance to it it never if not rarely happens :)

It's because You are a n00b... lol

For real though. People with no tolerance to cannabis will sap the toxins out of Your body.
It makes You throw up. Very spiritual and sacramental type phenomenon.

What do You eat on a daily basis ? That can contribute to You puking by smoking weed.
Haha that's true, I for sure have no tolerance and even when I do try and build one it takes a long time time see results (not very drastic results I might add)
But how come for a lot of people who don't have a tolerance it's still more enjoyable than it is for me (because of it being overwhelming) they may get super blasted but still don't react like I do

I don't think weed can make you throw up in and of itself. Weed helps suppress nausea and increase appetite so that wouldn't make sense. Do you smoke cigarettes with your weed or any sort of nicotine product? I've gotten really nauseous when I'm baked too but I don't think its from the THC.

I've really only noticed I get nauseous if I smoke on a painfully empty stomach or on the last session of the night if I've already had a few throughout that given day. I only take a few hits a sesh so its hard to believe that would be the cause. The last time that happened it was my third session of the day and I was sitting in a chair. My head felt very heavy and I felt like I was spinning out and I almost barfed. I always thought when that happened that maybe I ate something bad that day and the weed anxiety makes it worse.

I used to get the spins from smoking too much and would throw up until I developed a tolerance. I would say smoke less rather than try to build tolerance.