• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cutting Heroin w/ Fentanyl Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embox214

Greenlighter
So my dealer wants to start mixing fentanyl in to his H. With knowing all the risks etc etc he had just decided not to because there are so many different types of Fentanyl he didn't even know where to start. This made me curious as to know, what type of fentanyl do people normally use to cut their heroin? I was guessing HCL

Fuck you! Heres how to do it you dont. The risks are killing people and risk going to prison. My friend died from assholes like you and your dealer

Your right. Heroin by itself is extremely safe and people don't risk prison as long as fent some in the bag. Are you an asshole or what? If you can't answer the question keep it moving.

We're not here to instruct you on adulterating your heroin and putting people's lives at risk OP, I believe is what getrocked meant to say. Though I don't disagree with his sentiment or temperament actually. Adulterants like this are one of the biggest risks to drug users, the drug itself is nothing in comparison, so that's beyond silly of you to say.

That said, I don't see this thread remaining open long as I believe it's against the rules.

-PA

Last edited:
We're not here to instruct you on adulterating your heroin and putting people's lives at risk

That said, I don't see this thread remaining open long as I believe it's against the rules.

Bluelight is a harm reduction forum and asking what substance to cut drugs with goes against this.

Status
Not open for further replies.