View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My LSD Come Downs are Awful?

Tolnaftate

Greenlighter
I've only used one source of LSD (trusted vendor), and have tripped 3 times. First time was 100ug, second was 50ug, third was 25ug.
All three trips lasted upwards of 12 hours.
They all took 1.5-2 hours to "take off" after orally consuming them.
And they all had a terrible, aching, jaw clenching, fever-like comedown. My body temp went up to 100F, I was sweating bullets, and I felt as if I caught the flu.
I did a Ehrlich reagent test on the batch I got, and it turned purple within 3-4 minutes, so it for sure isn't an NBOMe.
Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Or is there a big possibility it isn't lSD (NOTE: This isn't a "what did I take"/Drug ID thread. I simply want to know if this is normal for an LSD comedown, or if I should be concerned about using the rest of the batch up.)
I will eventually buy some more from a different vendor, and see if it has similar results, but as for now, I have nothing to cross examine it with.

I've only used one source of LSD (trusted vendor), and have tripped 3 times. First time was 100ug, second was 50ug, third was 25ug.
All three trips lasted upwards of 12 hours.
They all took 1.5-2 hours to "take off" after orally consuming them.
And they all had a terrible, aching, jaw clenching, fever-like comedown. My body temp went up to 100F, I was sweating bullets, and I felt as if I caught the flu.
I did a Ehrlich reagent test on the batch I got, and it turned purple within 3-4 minutes, so it for sure isn't an NBOMe.
Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Or is there a big possibility it isn't lSD (NOTE: This isn't a "what did I take"/Drug ID thread. I simply want to know if this is normal for an LSD comedown, or if I should be concerned about using the rest of the batch up.)
I will eventually buy some more from a different vendor, and see if it has similar results, but as for now, I have nothing to cross examine it with.
These doses do not add up at all...
It doesn't sound like You have LSD if it is giving You a hang over that pronounced at those doses.

Agreed, doses dont seem to suggest lsd, although not sure what else you could be taking.
You dont dewcribe the success of the trips in terms of output vs dose. So did you actually have decent proper trip? 25 ug is not gonna do much with lsd.

Also im not aware of any coming down symptoms, especially ones with high body load like you describe.
Lsd, typicslly for me presents now phsyical come down symptoms, only some mental stuff.

The full 100ug was pretty much what LSD is described as: trees looked like they were duplicated, geometric patterns became obvious, and at peak, the pain was swirling on my walls. For the half dose, not as much of the geometry or swirling paint, colors were very sharp, and I felt one with nature. The 1/4th dose was mostly just sharp colors.

It's strange, considering the source is very trusted, and that it passed the reagent test.

Many times I had some jaw clenching at the end of a trip, but not from 25 ug, though 25 ug could really be more if the blotters are laid unevenly.

the temperature could just be global warming enhanced by your inebriation. it really is hotter these days.

Agreed, doses dont seem to suggest lsd, although not sure what else you could be taking.
You dont dewcribe the success of the trips in terms of output vs dose. So did you actually have decent proper trip? 25 ug is not gonna do much with lsd.

Also im not aware of any coming down symptoms, especially ones with high body load like you describe.
Lsd, typicslly for me presents now phsyical come down symptoms, only some mental stuff.
Well said... 25 ugs really doesnt do much at all. Even though You will feel it.

It seems i get hang overs with LSD when I eat 50+ micrograms every single day.

Many times I had some jaw clenching at the end of a trip, but not from 25 ug, though 25 ug could really be more if the blotters are laid unevenly.

the temperature could just be global warming enhanced by your inebriation. it really is hotter these days.

Bah, global warming was debunked. That's why it's called "climate change" now. But I digress. I took my temp, and I was running a fever for all three trips, on the come down.

Well said... 25 ugs really doesnt do much at all. Even though You will feel it.

It seems i get hang overs with LSD when I eat 50+ micrograms every single day.

It was double what I'd consider a microdose. But I agree, for the comedown I got from such a small amount, the trip itself was nowhere near worth it.
It's so strange, because I've looked into a lot of other drugs that are sold as "LSD", and none of them have anything as severe as what I have (then again, it can range from user to user...)
I'll just need to try a different source and see how that goes.

How long did you wait between doses? Were you healthy in the days leading up to your trips? That's not normal for an LSD comedown. Comedowns at those doses are typically very mild. LSD causing a fever is essentially unheard of. Unless you're allergic to the blotter paper? Or something else on it? In any case I would not continue to use that batch. :(

How long did you wait between doses? Were you healthy in the days leading up to your trips? That's not normal for an LSD comedown. Comedowns at those doses are typically very mild. LSD causing a fever is essentially unheard of. Unless you're allergic to the blotter paper? Or something else on it? In any case I would not continue to use that batch. :(
Months. I was fit as a fiddle each time.
I'd find it strange if I were allergic to some aspect of it, considering it always kicked in 12 hours after taking it.
Is it normal for any sized dose to kick in almost 2 hours after taking it?
Yeah, I'll probably discard or sell whatever I have left.
Thanks to everyone for the input!

hot flashes for both men and women can be a nuisance in '50's and '60's.
age may be the only correlation.
lsd come down could trigger it in the sense that it could facilitate an emotional moment that could launch a hot flash.

hot flashes for both men and women can be a nuisance in '50's and '60's.
age may be the only correlation.
lsd come down could trigger it in the sense that it could facilitate an emotional moment that could launch a hot flash.
I'm younger than 25.
But I didn't feel anything emotional. I was mainly focused on making it through without exploding.

vasoconstriction - you may be a poor match for lysergamides

What all are you allergic to? I've heard similar stories from someone who determined they were probably allergic, she was also allergic to most everything else on earth too, thankfully lsd doses are small enough that the symptoms you experienced are all that usually happens from an allergic reaction to the stuff.
So far, I have no known allergies, other than the seasonal pollen/hay fever/what most of the population already has.
Though, why would my body start showing signs to it at the end of the trip, and not during?

Vasoconstriction wont present as fever symptoms tho...

Blotter paper allergy mentioned above is best bet so far i reckon, even if a stretch.