first cycle

mrgains

Greenlighter
Hello guys,

Im new to the forum, have been lurking for a while.

I want to go on my first cycle in september.

Been lifting 5 years on and off, last 2 years seriously.

My stats:

180cm

73 kg

10-12% bf

Want to go on my first bulk cycle.

Currently running an eca stack, expecting to lose 1 more kg before starting the cycle.

I have a few questions.

Does eca affect the blood work? How long till the ephedrine is out of my system so I get proper blood results?

Many recommend 500mg test a week, however here on the forum a lot of guys go for the 250mg per week,

Will probably taper down last 2 weeks if going for the 15 weeks

Do not really know which one to go for.

Arimidex on cycle depending on the blood work that I will do on cycle after 3-4 weeks.

PCT: nolva+clomid

About the duration I was wondering between 12-15 weeks...

What do you think guys?

I know the risks, been reading a lot and will probably cycle regular if the first cycle goes well...

Thanks

Hello guys,

Im new to the forum, have been lurking for a while.

I want to go on my first cycle in september.

Been lifting 5 years on and off, last 2 years seriously.

My stats:

180cm

73 kg

10-12% bf

Want to go on my first bulk cycle.

Currently running an eca stack, expecting to lose 1 more kg before starting the cycle.

I have a few questions.

Does eca affect the blood work? How long till the ephedrine is out of my system so I get proper blood results?

Many recommend 500mg test a week, however here on the forum a lot of guys go for the 250mg per week,

Will probably taper down last 2 weeks if going for the 15 weeks

Do not really know which one to go for.

Arimidex on cycle depending on the blood work that I will do on cycle after 3-4 weeks.

PCT: nolva+clomid

About the duration I was wondering between 12-15 weeks...

What do you think guys?

I know the risks, been reading a lot and will probably cycle regular if the first cycle goes well...

Thanks

Hey There Welcome to PED's..

ECA should be out of your system within a few days..

Noting your weight of 73kgs, I might be inclined to recommend 250mg/week, spilt into 2 injections 125mg each, as opposed to 500mg..

10-12 weeks should be ok for a first cycle, (less time on easier to recover, as opposed to 15 weeks)

By all means have arimidex on had, but you shouldn't need it at 250mg/week.. remember estrogen is needed for growth, don't go knocking it out unnecessarily..

We prefer to recommend protecting the testes on cycle from reactive oxygen species via antioxidants such as taurine and royal jelly supplementation..
As opposed to PCT, research shows you will likely recover anyway, without the need for harmful anti cancer drugs.

Make sure you increase food intake, and training intensity to get the most out of your cycle...

Already oredered the taurine (500g), its 5g a day right?

Do I need both? How much royal jelly per day?

I will also be taking omega 3s, vitamins, bcaa and glutamine, besides the whey of course...

Whats the diferrence in the 250 and 500, will I gain much more on the 500?

Or would there not be a big diferrence as I am fairly light and its my first cycle?

Stick with 250mg mate. You'd gain a little more on 500mg - much water and glycogen, a little extra muscle. You'd probably lose a lot more when you come crashing off the cycle though, making it pointless within a month or so.