• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Psychosis, loop , or first signs of insanity?

Mangatang

Greenlighter
Hi guys , I've been looking all up and down the internet trying to see if someone has had an experience like me, but no. A few nights ago me and some friends were partying pretty hard , started rolling off of Molly and was smoking a little ice and went to the bar to pick up some acid, after that we got some blow too and went to the strip club where it was great had an amazing time, long story short we did the exact same thing the next day we didn't stop partying for 2 days straight , having 2 after partys at my buddy's house with a star shower and more of all those drugs. I came home the next day still heavily tripping and walked to the beach I live in and decided to go far out and meditate on a tree, I started talking to myself and i couldn't stop suddenly I started talking to myself in different voices and tones and I didn't even realize it until the tide came in and got me wet and I couldn't stop I walked back to my house and talked to myself in 3 different personalitys, one of which didn't even know English and that's all I speak. It scared the living shit out of me. I'm very experienced , 20 now but dropped when I was 14 and started doing it heavily almost once a week when I was 17 now I do it almost every other day, or whenever I have free time. Is the rumors when you do too much lsd cause you to go insane true? Because I new what I was doing when I was doing it but I couldn't stop. Isn't that pretty much insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results? Or was it tied in with all the other drugs because I've never had a bad trip and this wasn't a bad trip, one of the best ones actually till that happened and it just scared the shit out of me . Honest feedback would be great and no lectures please

Lol you stayed up for two days straight on meth, molly, cocaine and acid. What did you think was going to happen? I'd bet anything it was the combo of drugs that made you feel that way. I'm sure you'll be fine

It's not the start of insanity, if anything it's the start of psychosis. Get some sleep and you'll feel better. Meth and lsd are a volatile combo and should be avoided imo

I hope its only temporary, you need to be sober for a long long period of time.... Some people are predisposed to mental illness and drugs just bring it out sooner in life than otherwise would have occured. I would go find treatment for your drug addictions, and a psychiatrist in case you are mentally ill

Moving this to OD since it's not a trip report. You'll get more responses there.

But yeah I agree, you're starting to experience stimulant/lack of sleep psychosis. You're not going insane. However, paranoia is a common effect during stimulant psychosis, so it's probable that if you don't lay off and get some sleep, you'll likely begin to really believe you're going insane and fixate on it.

Might take a while to wear off, and you'll never forget it so it's a strange thing. I went pretty far out with 3-meo-pcp everyday mixed with stims and psychedelics for over a year. Im still coming back after months of discontinuation. It's normal though, gotta expect it.

"Molly"(whatever that is), meth, and coke will cause far more long term health/mental problems, and drive you insane faster than LSD ever could.

Like what the above posters said, that's a boat load of drugs all with differing effects on physiology. So your body, and specifically your brain just need time to recuperate from the ordeal. I'm sure there was a depletion of both vitamins/minerals and neurotransmitters, along with an upregulation in receptors. Combined with the entirety of the 2+ day binge, one can only assume you were running on fumes. I'm glad you're doing relatively okay, and at least now perhaps you can re-evaluate the purpose in deciding to combine all those drugs at once. You're not going permanently insane if that's what you're asking, but drug induced psychosis is most definitely a thing and at the time compared to a sober person you were by all means nuts deep.

Off of just one tab of around 275 ug of lsd I experienced a mind-bending ordeal that warped my view of reality for the rest of my life, and that was from lsd alone haha. Also "molly" is slang for crystal MDMA in powder format usually.

Give the substances a break and you'll return to relative normality.

I know that's what molly is supposed to be, and maybe nowadays it is, but there was a couple years there where anytime someone claimed to have molly I assumed they really had some RC, and more than half the time the reagent test would confirm that to be true. But I just view the word in the same fashion as "bath salts", where bath salts are some random stim, molly is just some random empathogen(if you are lucky and its not just a straight psychedelic or worse some kinda speed).