• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

15+ pills over a 5 day sesh.

Mrsolidzx

Bluelighter
So, just recently got back from ibiza. Now i research my drugs indepth and understamd how they work etc. The lads i went with dont. And one the penultimate night he actually had to take 7 pills to feel anything, of which i took 1.5 and was so messed up i couldnt find my way to the toilets at one point. He probz did 15+ over the 5 days. Surely this cant be good so my question is what damage could this of done? Anything permanant. And is this a case of tolerance developing or is it just lack of brain chemicals left? Thanks.

Surely this cant be good so my question is what damage could this of done?
Exhaustion of serotonin vesicles, serotonin receptor down-regulation, maybe some neurotoxicity?

Anything permanant.
Depends on what you mean by permanent? People with similar experiences have had side-effects that lasted weeks, months, or years.

And is this a case of tolerance developing or is it just lack of brain chemicals left?
Most likely both.

^that pretty much. I'm of a much more conservative opinion that even what some would consider to be moderate use will likely cause lasting damage. Will the users realize this on the day to day? Probably not. However we have brain imaging of regular MDMA users as well as visual and verbal memory tests that show impairment from those users.

Will people recover from heavy use? Probably although we will likely never know the extent of the damage.

Instead, just don't get to that point. If you want a drug so much that you can't control yourself, then don't use it. Be responsible as almost everything can be enjoyed in moderation.