View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lucid dreaming with L-tetrahydropalmatine

loudb

Greenlighter
So I got my hands on a pack of 30mg Rotunda tablets in Vietnam, 100 tablets per pack and cheap as fuck. I just needed some OTC sleeping meds and they gave me this. The recommended dose is 2-3 tablets 2 times a day, but I took more as I thought "what the hell, some another herbal shit's not gonna do me any harm", so I first took 3 tablets, drank a beer, sit for an hour then took another 2.

First of all, I want to say that I have deep experience with psychadelics, stimulants, cannabinoids and somewhat with opioids. I've been trying to seek some lucid dreaming drug for ages, tried something called calea zaccatechichi and it just tasted like shit and didn't work.

Guys, you gotta try this. It will give you 2-5 hours sleep, but I was dreaming the shit out of me, the dreams were so surreal, I'm a musician and I just literally made up full composed songs with meaningful lyrics while dreaming. I knew for sure I was dreaming so I definitely was in control. Moreover, it gave me these really vivid surreal images like from cartoon based music videos, just hard to find exact words to describe them.

If you get your hands on it, you should definitely try it!