• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Redosing edibles to extend the high

stillmind

Bluelighter
I've recently begun experimenting with low dose edibles, approximately 15mg THC, which I find provides a mild euphoria and body high very conducive to socializing and dancing. The high takes around 2 hours to fully develop and then dissipates over several hours. I'd like to extend the high, without increasing its intensity, so I'm wondering, would taking a second small dose, maybe 10mg say 2 or 3 hours after the first dose, do the trick?

I've recently begun experimenting with low dose edibles, approximately 15mg THC, which I find provides a mild euphoria and body high very conducive to socializing and dancing. The high takes around 2 hours to fully develop and then dissipates over several hours. I'd like to extend the high, without increasing its intensity, so I'm wondering, would taking a second small dose, maybe 10mg say 2 or 3 hours after the first dose, do the trick?
Just keep tac-ing on doses and it will get You in a very euphoric place. It is the most comfortable experience I have ever had in My life.

In my experience---------

If dosing after eating delays effects
If dosing before eating, (then eating a little), speeds up/starts effects