• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Just go briefly upstairs and turn on the light in the bedroom which is currently off, and extinguish (see, I can do posh if I want) the one which was on before, person I do not hate.

And where would that be? (PM if you are actually serious)

Also who the fuck is ian brown?

And me? posh? fucking bollocks am I a posh nob. Do I LOOK like I'm prince bleedin' phillip over here?

Do you see prince bleedin' phillip hunched over a portable bench set up in the back garden in the middle of the night with a gas mask, a pair of goggles and a blast shield over his face muttering the occasional swear-word when bit of tubing decides it doesn't want to fit somewhere etc. and for that matter, probably doing it in 6-7 different spoken language, (plus I speak ASL, so I know quite a few profanities in sign language too)

I'd never call you a cunt though fubar. A cunt has the dimensions warmth, depth, and use to society as a whole. You on the other hand are possessed of no such redeeming quality. That and you shagged my dead mom=D

Had some Oxycodone today, was in a lot of pain so my step mum gave me some of her stash (cancer patient not a drug addict hah). Having had Morphine and not thought much of it, I can now see why the US loves this stuff so much!

Had some Oxycodone today, was in a lot of pain so my step mum gave me some of her stash (cancer patient not a drug addict hah). Having had Morphine and not thought much of it, I can now see why the US loves this stuff so much!

A close relative living overseas was prescribed this in massive quantities & stopped taking it before a life-threatening episode which resulted in an emergency sibling flight dash to the hospital, then staying at his home whilst he was in an induced coma
On his shelves were boxes & boxes of Oxycontin & one evening, pissed on cheap wine & the overly stressful situation, I put a box in my bag, thinking 'one of my mates would love these' - my opiate junkie days over to the point where the thought of them did not entice me in the slightest (stimulants a different matter unfortunately)

I honestly completely forgot they were in my bag until I was in the security queue at the airport, freaked out in my head, knew it was too late to ditch them in view of customs & formulated a story in my head, got through customs fine & dumped them in the toilet bin before we flew as I thought I may not be so lucky at Stansted
They didn't find the toenail clippers I forgot to leave at the hospital either
Phew

A close relative living overseas was prescribed this in massive quantities & stopped taking it before a life-threatening episode which resulted in an emergency sibling flight dash to the hospital, then staying at his home whilst he was in an induced coma
On his shelves were boxes & boxes of Oxycontin & one evening, pissed on cheap wine & the overly stressful situation, I put a box in my bag, thinking 'one of my mates would love these' - my opiate junkie days over to the point where the thought of them did not entice me in the slightest (stimulants a different matter unfortunately)

I honestly completely forgot they were in my bag until I was in the security queue at the airport, freaked out in my head, knew it was too late to ditch them in view of customs & formulated a story in my head, got through customs fine & dumped them in the toilet bin before we flew as I thought I may not be so lucky at Stansted
They didn't find the toenail clippers I forgot to leave at the hospital either
Phew

haha, nicely played.

It was rubbish tbh, on 10mg I kept thinking 'this is a pleasurable feeling' and trying to enjoy it, but like every other opiate I've tried, it feels nice to start with but in my head I just don't feel right, like a dirty buzz. Also, sleep is impossible, it's like having a couple of espressos. Smoking some nice high grade weed feels far nicer and more euphoric to me, a more 'clean' feeling. I have no desire to repeat this experience from a recreational perspective. Is there something wrong with me? Should I try Heroin just to make sure?

Should I try Heroin just to make sure?

Really REALLY wouldn't recommend it! But i've been there and done that, if someone had said that to me before I tried it I'd have told them to fuck off!

Still, it's not worth it these days, it's not Heroin!

I have no desire to repeat this experience from a recreational perspective. Is there something wrong with me? Should I try Heroin just to make sure?

Nothing wrong with you whatsoever. I never enjoyed the effects of heroin until insanely persevered enough to get a habit & it just made me feel normal. The effects on me have always felt poisonous - even a dose of Oramorph in hospital post-op many years after having a habit, made me throw up
Just to add, I first tried heroin in the 90's with the attitude of 'I can't knock something unless I've tried it. I'll try anything once....'

Methamphetamine is one of the few drugs I haven't experienced over the years. I'm not gonna knock it, but I'm certainly not going to try it, not even once. I'm better off not knowing, that much I know

This has been a long-winded way of saying, no I don't think you should try heroin just to make sure, it's very over-rated anyway, ha!

haha, nicely played.

It was rubbish tbh, on 10mg I kept thinking 'this is a pleasurable feeling' and trying to enjoy it, but like every other opiate I've tried, it feels nice to start with but in my head I just don't feel right, like a dirty buzz. Also, sleep is impossible, it's like having a couple of espressos. Smoking some nice high grade weed feels far nicer and more euphoric to me, a more 'clean' feeling. I have no desire to repeat this experience from a recreational perspective. Is there something wrong with me? Should I try Heroin just to make sure?

It aint much better tbh [IMHO]. If you try to get high it just makes you want to vomit, creates sleep problems and a feeling of dirtiness days after as it sludges your brain. Dirty stuff.

Last edited:
Is there something wrong with me? Should I try Heroin just to make sure?
Not exactly wrong with you; some people just don't feel any recreational effect from exogenous opioids. Kind of a perverse sort of allergy, where your body is less sensitive to something that should have an effect.

As for trying heroin, it's really no more likely than anything else to give you a clean buzz. It's very unlikely to kill you, and it's really no more or less addictive than any other opioid. If you can walk away from them, you can walk away from heroin just as easily. But neither is it likely to give you anything none of the other opioids give you.

And you don't want a habit. Believe me, you really do not want a habit. Nobody in the entire history of recreational drug abuse who has ever had a habit, ever wanted it. It's one duck there's no shame in not breaking.

Anyone familiar with using WEDINOS sample testing service?

Do they only get so much lab time for the charity that requires to test samples in batches? I sent them a pellet to have a look at over a week ago and they do not seem to have any sample results more recent than 9/4/2018, where they tested numerous samples of a wide variety all from different postcodes.

Anyone familiar with using WEDINOS sample testing service?

Do they only get so much lab time for the charity that requires to test samples in batches? I sent them a pellet to have a look at over a week ago and they do not seem to have any sample results more recent than 9/4/2018, where they tested numerous samples of a wide variety all from different postcodes.

I have a few times, but probably not for about a year....but patience is usually rewarded...ah, just went for a gander on their website & saw this in 'news'

WEDINOS Service upgrade?: Great news following Welsh Governments recent funding of the project until 2025, all our new analytical tools are in place. Our analysts have completed their training and familiarisation and will, over the next fortnight, be working through the backlog of samples generated as a result of this necessary pause in service. Normal testing and service turnaround times should resume at the beginning of June. We thank you for your continued support and patience.]

So...looks like you'll have to wait a wee bit, but hats off to them, they provide an amazing service %)

I have a few times, but probably not for about a year....but patience is usually rewarded...ah, just went for a gander on their website & saw this in 'news'

So...looks like you'll have to wait a wee bit, but hats off to them, they provide an amazing service %)

Cheers! =D

Extended release Oxy (courtesy of cancer patient family member) and Tramadol is however very good. A nice relaxed feeling, not too overpowering.

I'm sick of being wacked on weed and opiates all the time (what a strange place to post that!). Kills my pain enough to survive but I crave some clearheaded sobriety.

It's quite amazing how used one can get to being on shitloads of downers and still function (somewhat...).

After a few days away from cannabis I'm having a lovely afternoon after sampling some of my bday weed - im 39 next week and have boought some gorgeous hash (dont know what it is but its soft and golden with jet black skin) and some silver chemdawg. Going to try and keep it tight until my bday to smoke with a couple of new films to buy.

I've been smoking all day (i did buy a fair amount) so I've taken 20mgs of diazepam and 1mg of clonazepam which is a bit greedy but I've managed to avoid using street gear the last week or 2 thanks to a couple of strips of zoromorph i have been given but I've really enjoyed the cannabis this afternoon the benzoids are doing there job so theres no need for any poppies other than my prescribed methadone which I took 4 hours ago.

As crap as my life is its still worth living just for nice days and nice drugs.

Happy B/day in advance mate!

*cracks open a cold beer in your honor*

What do you make of zomorph? I've got a script for it myself, in two dosage levels, and I find it preps for shooting almost as good for shooting as IR preparations of morphine when finely powdered, and triturated in a mortar and pestle then allowed to soak for a few minutes, with perhaps the odd bit of oxy added to give it a bit more of a kick sometimes. No gelling up like those crappy MSTs,

Happy B/day in advance mate!

*cracks open a cold beer in your honor*

What do you make of zomorph? I've got a script for it myself, in two dosage levels, and I find it preps for shooting almost as good for shooting as IR preparations of morphine when finely powdered, and triturated in a mortar and pestle then allowed to soak for a few minutes, with perhaps the odd bit of oxy added to give it a bit more of a kick sometimes. No gelling up like those crappy MSTs,

Cheers buddy for the HB - hope the beer hit the spot<3 x

The zoromorphs are fine ass pills for an ER oral morphine product (I was given 2 x 10 strips of 100mg capsules). The contents are relatively easy to prepare for injection (I used a similar method to the one yo describe only without the oxy bonus) so I was greedy enough to fire a couple of them, but without bothering with micron filters or the like I know that I must have injected what could still be a harmful amount of waxy crap so it is the only time I will ever bother - I hope 2 occasions have not harmed me too much but even with careful preparation, injecting these on a regular basis is probably the only way to ruin my circulatory and / or cardiac functions faster than the low pH solutions required for brown street heroin. Thankfully, I should be able to avoid repeating this in the future as I personally preferred their effect when taken orally.

Yes, the crap oral BA means I need 2 or 3 of them to get a nice load on (or 1 on top of an extra dose of meth <im prescribed 40ml od which I take most days> so that's 100mg zoromorph + 80mg physeptone) but they last ages compared to shooting them - the heroin I get at the moment is pretty good quality and is sadly really nice to shoot provided I take tolerance breaks of at lest a few days in between doses) - while I could get really good hits from the morphine the initial histamine release was so overwhelming it was borderline uncomfortable (the first time it felt as if my chest was on fire) and it just doesn't have the golden warmth of 'orse and was as short lasting as a bag of gear anyway. I'm sure with a bit more fine tuning I could produce a better solution but as I gather that the solubility of morphine is about 60mg / 1m of water in optimal conditions I've decided that with the net waste probably being similar as if taken orally I would rather just swally 3 of the fucks, get a good couple of hours stone off of them and give my veins at least some respite.

High as giraffe pussy here.

What are some funny terms for being mashed you guys have that I may not have heard of? Munted/bolloxed/etc