European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Still doing nerdy stuff?
Hey!!

just about... got a job as a research scientist but of the last 5 days i actually went, 2 were on no sleep. my last day in i snuck off for a pipe of light in the toilet, fell asleep for 2 hours, woke up, had my pipe and saw the director walking down the corridor as i left. not really been able to concentrate as i've stupidly managed to become a complete crack fiend and am dismantling my entire life. been off ill the past 3 weeks. first day back is monday but thats also pay day so no idea how i'll go in having slept and without sneaking off for a smoke all the time, and cannot afford to.

how are you?

Quetiapine? fuck that! I can't imagine how anybody could abuse antipsychotics, they aren't recreational drugs they are barely constrained instruments of chemical torture. I personally react really badly to even tiny doses of D2 antagonists. Can't even take phenergan, shit even domperidone makes me unwell, and that isn't meant to cross the blood brain barrier.

That, and alpha-2 adrenergic autoreceptor antagonists (E.g yohimbine, mirtazepine for example) both give me awful, awful, severe akathisia. Either just make me want to crawl into a deep hole and blow my cunting brains out.

@chinup do yer self a favour and try and knock the w . Its not that bad cravings go after a couple of days and after the first pipe you never get the same buzz unless you leave it an hour ....and who does that? Lose your job then what? where is the cash gonna come from.....but you know all this. Can you get away for a few days? middle of knowwhere if possible fuck you can buy a tent for 20 quid and sit in a field for a few days with a nice fire at night and walking in the day

thanks @blondin yeah i know i need to. i've been at my parents off sick from work the last 3 weeks so this is my best chance to get it sorted, but i'm convincing myself i can binge when i get back and still not end up back where i was when i left. i couldn't run 10 mins when i got here, now can do 40.

if i lose my job i will feel more suicidal than i do now. i reached out and asked for real help to just get me in for one day, first day back is also pay day, and got no response, so self pity levels up to full. i feel like if i can do that day, no matter how much i need my hand held, i'll feel more capable of doing the next one, and one after that. i fucking love my job. its interesting work and has a chance to really really really help people, i've not been able to concentrate on it in so long i genuinely don't understand why i've not lost it.

quetiapine is nice and relaxing for me. before i got to my parents i was in the first stage of psychosis- voices/paranoia, really don't ever want to need a legit script for it....

before i got to my parents i was in the first stage of psychosis- voices/paranoia, really don't ever want to need a legit script for it.... white will do that to you mate. I have been on gear for 35 years on and off and with white i only ever get a stone when i score gear. The addiction to rock is only in the head yer not gonna be sick . Go to work and dont score at midnight even scoring some b would better but then you are gonna be offered both so thats a no no . Really the N,A thing of a day at a time is the only thing they spout that makes sense to me. You can leave it for a day ffs then the next day see if you can do it again even break it down to 1/2 days i promise the pull of the pipe will lessen - been there with speedballs took 18months and ruined veins to stop. Now i can take it or leave it - is it even that good? down here -london its pretty mediocre so it makes me even less inclined to pick up i oly get a stone out of habit and after one you never get much of a buzz anyway.
YOu can do it if you want to - make the right choice. I rarely post on here but i know how yer feeling and also know that its possible to quit - day at a time mate.GL

precious1.png

It's upsetting me that I only just got that joke.

It's okay. I have my lotion to comfort me.

hello eadd. thought i'd pop in here expecting to recognise no one, while having a moan about being a dickhead in TDS. but fuckin Shambles and Sadie are modding, nice one!!

CHINUP! WOW! How are ya? Caught up a little in your previous posts. Hope things are on the up.

You just made Sham smile by your mere presence. ( me too) :)

Last edited:
Well I sTAND CORRECTED AFTRER after all the stories of people taking handful of syth flubs, etz etc and me thinking what utter twanks. I joined you..I mixed mine a plethora after the i/2 jim bean mix, fell down staris aftter 2 packaged strips..then blues....30 orange...flub hathatcallemets and 20 red..flubrogodknows what......1/2 bottle of rum and 4 of vodkas....screamd for hoursafter falling down the top of the stairs not not for the first time tonight b..ut crack to iead pretty hard-my man's die died last week he has been out of for days bedrook .... he didnt hrear the sceams as I smashed my head against the wall, pipe,skirtng board.. and turned knees to blue aghh well...couple of dichlophenic and double vodka....still here....grief is so cruel.sorry for rant i honesty dont see the pointn of anything right now..

#Still alive for the few old blers who reember me..corrected today 1605/18 as jesus I must have been so off my head it was like cracking a code to make this make sense..inner pedant

Last edited:
before i got to my parents i was in the first stage of psychosis- voices/paranoia, really don't ever want to need a legit script for it.... white will do that to you mate. I have been on gear for 35 years on and off and with white i only ever get a stone when i score gear. The addiction to rock is only in the head yer not gonna be sick . Go to work and dont score at midnight even scoring some b would better but then you are gonna be offered both so thats a no no . Really the N,A thing of a day at a time is the only thing they spout that makes sense to me. You can leave it for a day ffs then the next day see if you can do it again even break it down to 1/2 days i promise the pull of the pipe will lessen - been there with speedballs took 18months and ruined veins to stop. Now i can take it or leave it - is it even that good? down here -london its pretty mediocre so it makes me even less inclined to pick up i oly get a stone out of habit and after one you never get much of a buzz anyway.
YOu can do it if you want to - make the right choice. I rarely post on here but i know how yer feeling and also know that its possible to quit - day at a time mate.GL

thanks. i know you're right. and i've got nearly 3 weeks with only a few shots through the post (many many disappeared when previously it'd been reliable, probably for the best). so i can leave it, but i've had basically no money and no contacts at my parents. once i'm back with money and contacts, the cravings will be strong. i feel like if i can of the payday/first day back at work, it'll be like climbing a mountain, and i'll feel more able to do the next day and the next.

i'm glad you made it out the other side, gives me hope!!

i may get some b at midnight, it does help with the w cravings. and if i can't get a literal babysitter (i'm trying) my plan is to just knock myself out.

and weirdly in Norwich it is now as good and similar in price to Leeds (and i got good contacts in Leeds)- it was shite for ages then a local boy started selling decent so the London lines had to buck up or fuck off.

CHINUP! WOW! How are ya? Caught up a little in your previous posts. Hope things are on the up.

You just made Sham smile by your mere presence. ( me too) :)

Hello!! gla di made Sham smile, hope i did for you too.

I'm better than i was 3 weeks ago. i arrived at my parents and slept for 3 days. first night mum was watching me cos i was so deeply asleep she was worried i'd stop breathing. i've done me rattle, had some decent time off the light, taken full stock of the destruction of my life, attended a lot of NA (though i don't think i'm down with abstinence only), enjoyed myself for my first time this year.... and its clear i'm still suffering post viral fatigue so i got that to contend with too when i get back. hard work is just about to start.

yep when your cashed up it makes it hard - i have been skint for a week or so and just been on my script but i get some dosh next week but instead of scoring i am going to try and see how long i can put it off. The longer i just pop my pills once a day and not have to sneak about the house , bunk off work the better life seems- so much easier. Trouble is i have to settle up with dealer mcdope 250 quid so it will be mighty hard not to pick up something but all things are possible..letds buddy up and see how long temptation can be kept at bay.
ye the london lines are making 1000's i know a crew who are making 4k a week and they are fairly small.

....now dealer mc dope cal;s and wants to lay an 1/8th on me....whats a man to do ahhhhhggg

....now dealer mc dope cal;s and wants to lay an 1/8th on me....whats a man to do ahhhhhggg

Tell him to shove it up his fuckin arse. He might like it - give him a taste of what he's doing to his customers...

P.S I think i have concussion what should I so...do they take bllod test?
What chinup said.
I hope you sought medical help & are feeling more with-it now
Will reply to pm's properly when I can crank up ye olde lappe toppe as mobile bl is tricky for my wee brain & fingers de saucissant

Be kind to yourself & take care xx

If you'll forgive me for switching up yer quotes and kinda cross-replying a lil...

Hello!! glad I made Sham smile...

You did and you did :)

Really is great to see you around again - sincerely hope we see a lot more of you in the near future <3

i'm glad you made it out the other side, gives me hope!!

Not me you were talking to (*waves at blondin*) but the man is on to a thing right there. I can't claim 35y cos even I ain't that fukkin old... but I'm pretty ancient and am well passed the 1/4 century point myself one way and another.

Medical science itself cannae find a vein on me this last decade or so cos good god-dayum does those snowballs feel kinda good... but it has to end. No matter how good/bad one's veins may be. Lungs last longer, for sure... but lifestyle all ends up the same. I know I'm preaching but ain't about hope it's about dreams. Get one or t'other and life really does eventually move on to other stuff.

Stick a bag and/or rock down in front of me right now and I'll be... at this point restricted to smoking it but believe you me I would be doing so sharpish cos I've never known a "reformed" addict who wouldn't. Learn to give just enough less of a fuck when it comes to seeking the shit out though and you will be on the right track to leaving it behind. If you so wish, that is.

All that aside, I can but apologise for the spiel when you just but returned... but... triggering's a bitch, innit ;)<3

P.S I think i have concussion what should I so...do they take bllod test?

Quite possibly cos they would be looking for reasons for condition, but they could give less than the slightest of fucks as to what you may have taken. If you have even the slightest notion that you may have cracked your skull somehow then please, please get yourself checked out. Nurses are the fukkin tits when you're wasted and wounded anyway - if nothing else it makes for a good tale later on and at worst you found out you are not in mortal danger. I know I'm late but if still here do please get checked out <3

I've had blood tests for all sorts of shit, and they've never drug tested me. Hospital's only interested in that shit if it's relevant to how they treat you.
No reason for them to do a drug screen at all that i can imagine (i'm no nurse but my girlfriend is - they don't judge).
Go see a doc <3

Got a few days work for my uncle, sadly its back-breaking labour but it's some cash & better than sitting around thinking how to hit up the doctor for another script of "Z" or making plans on how to score I guess.
Got called off today as it was pissing down with rain but I am back tomorrow. The only real negative point is I gotta work with someone else who I only just got to know, you know the type typical beer on a Friday night, how many times they got laid in a week etc :|:|:|

Also his never heard of Einst?rzende Neubauten WTF??!???!??!?!!?
Thinks I am some weird Nazi too cause I was playing their best tune Kollaps, go figure folks.