• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Actually, most of the time he was so desperate he'd pay for blokes to bum him - but that was before his boob job and trout pout...

Consumer is a satisfied customer of www.bob2kate.biz , the cut-price gender clinic in an unpronounceable third world backwater famous principally for having no criminal extradition treaties with anywhere important. (Or he will be satisfied, when the Aussie NHS has finished tidying up down there.)

He was actually one of the first clients to be left with a hole to pee through. Prior to that, the customers complained a bit; though they didn't seem to mind so much, once they had seen the state of the bogs.

Consumer is a satisfied customer of www.bob2kate.biz , the cut-price gender clinic in an unpronounceable third world backwater famous principally for having no criminal extradition treaties with anywhere important. (Or he will be satisfied, when the Aussie NHS has finished tidying up down there.)

He was actually one of the first clients to be left with a hole to pee through. Prior to that, the customers complained a bit; though they didn't seem to mind so much, once they had seen the state of the bogs.

Not that there's exactly a "good" operation to have done in a 3rd world country, gender reassignment is possibly the least advisable..

Although heart transplant would be a close second....

I'm just pleased to hear that he has another hole as 'backup' - one which is no doubt an order of magnitude tighter than the one in his arse... ;)

Jackal works hard, plays hard and shags hard .....

I always say the same thing regarding anyone's sexuality or sexual preference....

As long as you're happy and no one is getting hurt then everyone should be free to do as they please away from discrimination or hate...

I'll still take the piss out of consumer though cos he's a botty boi :) :) :)

^ *waves*

How the devil are you, sirrah?

As you may have noted, things move rather slowly around these parts these days. But they do move. Just about. Think... ;):|:!

Jackal works hard, plays hard and shags hard .....

Short of a splint I'm not sure there are any alternative options here... or am I :sus: