• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Yes mate for sure. For me at least i'm not bothered now about legalisation. Its all there on tap anyway :) good times my friend....

That's a rather selfish attitude I must say. It may be on tap for some, but not this cunt here... :)

Goddamn 9.40am "I am on the way to you now"
12.46PM still no sign of "the man" & sitting here & getting more pissed off by the second.

12.46PM still no sign of "the man" & sitting here & getting more pissed off by the second.

Made the call myself at 10am and '15 mins' naturally meant waiting until about half 12. But the fact that I can get a home delivery period out here and that I can spend time both before and after just melting in the sun is the current source of my current undoing (if I could 'undo' matters any further than I have done.)

Fuckin typical! The weeks of my life I've wasted waiting for runners that are 'just round the corner' doesn't bear thinking about. They're all so full of shit. You'd think that with the money they're on they could at least provide a modicum of customer service...

Fuckin typical! The weeks of my life I've wasted waiting for runners that are 'just round the corner' doesn't bear thinking about. They're all so full of shit. You'd think that with the money they're on they could at least provide a modicum of customer service...

Just gold right there, I should record selected things you say & have them engraved upon plaques & put them up in public.

Made the call myself at 10am and '15 mins' naturally meant waiting until about half 12. But the fact that I can get a home delivery period out here and that I can spend time both before and after just melting in the sun is the current source of my current undoing

I could join you in the undoing stee, I trusted someone yesterday & they had my whole fucking giro off. It's a long thing but to be blunt the cun* that ripped me off was a trusted friend & his facing some long jail time for possession with intent, he thinks he can run away from his debts cause his going to HMP Winson Green. As I sit here now I don't have a penny piece to my name. Trusting people has always been my undoing sadly.

Sitting in the sun baking sounds kinda good though, the only thing I find bad about that is when your pocket gets hot the heat does something to the glue on the rizla & makes it all curl up & go weird :\

Do people in Wolves still burn virgins in a ritual to make sure the sun rises the next day still & fear the metal birds that fly into their massive nest near Brum?

Just gold right there, I should record selected things you say & have them engraved upon plaques & put them up in public.

I could join you in the undoing stee, I trusted someone yesterday & they had my whole fucking giro off. It's a long thing but to be blunt the cun* that ripped me off was a trusted friend & his facing some long jail time for possession with intent, he thinks he can run away from his debts cause his going to HMP Winson Green. As I sit here now I don't have a penny piece to my name. Trusting people has always been my undoing sadly.

That's shit mate, sorry to hear it. I too am far too trusting with people, but I've been lucky to have never got burned too badly. But your whole fuckin giro? Let's hope those Yardies give him a bit of karma eh? ;)

You know what they say; "never trust a smack head"...

Tangerine Haze all the way from Coventry. Seems that weed is more expensive in Surrey, like everything else.