European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Dude! That's seriously nasty!

I can't stop laughing.

Yeh, in hindsight perhaps I should have told her - but I was too embarrassed to admit I'd 'lost' half of it. She thought I'd eaten it all out...

Prescription drug abuse. More than the recommended dose of Tramadol. Feel so American. I could open a fucking pharmacy here.

Creme eggs are sexy.

Heh, reminds me of the first time I used a banana on the wife - I'd peeled it before shoving the fucker up. It went in ok, but broke off before I could get it out. She didn't know until she went for a pee - freaked out when a big lump of yellow gloop globbed out...

oh my god you absolute rotter.

Heh, reminds me of the first time I used a banana on the wife - I'd peeled it before shoving the fucker up. It went in ok, but broke off before I could get it out. She didn't know until she went for a pee - freaked out when a big lump of yellow gloop globbed out...

What did the banana taste like?

While we're on the subject, I do NOT recommend a Cadbury Creme Egg for sexy times
Not a good look
What did the egg taste like?

That time you have faith in someone & lend them some cash & it turns out they are involved in "cuckooing" & they wont pick up the damn phone to you, next thing I'll know they will be stuck out on some goddamn county lines 8(

I'm so pissed off atm, I swear one day I will learn nobody on this damn planet can be trusted & go live alone on the top of a hill alone & maybe raise some Doberman Pinchers dogs to keep me company.

That time you have faith in someone & lend them some cash & it turns out they are involved in "cuckooing" & they wont pick up the damn phone to you, next thing I'll know they will be stuck out on some goddamn county lines 8(

I'm so pissed off atm, I swear one day I will learn nobody on this damn planet can be trusted & go live alone on the top of a hill alone & maybe raise some Doberman Pinchers dogs to keep me company.

This is why I'm such a hypocritical areshole of a cunt (among other reasons...) - I have always kept my distance from other users and the general street culture as I my experience with those who are committed to lifestyle has always been negative - I know that I am ultimately no better than they are but I like to think that I at least have the insight to know that unlike most 'recreational' drug users who enjoy seeing there friends as happy and as high as they are, heroin addicts are selfish beings and as such they tend to develop toxic relationships, with the whole concept of 'cuckoo - ing' and the like simply being a definable version of the dog - eat - dog exploitation that these folks have always taken as red / an occupational hazard of use within the subculture.

Happy Midsummer's Eve everyone!

We are dancing naked to psytrance with my fiancee and some friends while candyflipping (+some 3-FEA and 6-APB). Next up will be sauna.

This is why I'm such a hypocritical areshole of a cunt (among other reasons...) - I have always kept my distance from other users and the general street culture as I my experience with those who are committed to lifestyle has always been negative - I know that I am ultimately no better than they are but I like to think that I at least have the insight to know that unlike most 'recreational' drug users who enjoy seeing there friends as happy and as high as they are, heroin addicts are selfish beings and as such they tend to develop toxic relationships, with the whole concept of 'cuckoo - ing' and the like simply being a definable version of the dog - eat - dog exploitation that these folks have always taken as red / an occupational hazard of use within the subculture.

Stee I cannot agree more with you there.

I am not making out I walk on water like Jesus, far from it BUT I have since starting down the path I am stuck on felt I am "better" than the people I have been around. I take pride in never ripping anyone off or fucking anyone over. I have been sent to score before with a lot of cash in my hand & I could of walked off but I never have yet 99% of other would have run for the hills with the rocks & faced upto their actions later "out pon road" shall we say.

For some reason I Have never felt at home with most "normal" people since being young & been seen as a pariah by most "normal" people, going to a pub on a Friday night etc isn't my thing so I felt at home for a few years around junkies, sadly I learned a harsh lesson later on.

3-fluoroethylamphetamine? that sounds like bad news mate. And 6-APB is one of the last things I'd combine with it, its a potent 5HT2b receptor agonist, and 3-fluoroethylamphetamine is VERY close to fenfluramine, 3-trifluoromethyl-N-ethylamphetamine, and both fenfluramine and the desethylated derivative are very long acting, highly potent 5HT2b agonists too, caused a lot of heart problems, fibrosis and valvulopathies, and as a result all fenfluramine products were shitcanned and taken off the market.

The good, or at least better, news, is that it is thought that 5HT2b agonists are most toxic when taken chronically, although compounds with great potency at that antitarget or/and long duration are likely as not, not a good thing either.

I'd knock at least the 3-FEA on the head for good mate, its way too close, way, way, way too close. And if the metabolic pathway includes dealkylation at the 3' phenyl carbon, then thats gonna end up as fluoroacetate, a deadly, and cumulative metabolic poison which blocks the Krebs cycle. Whoever thought of 3-monofluoroethyl-N-ethylamphetamine for a release candidate needs a book on SAR shoved up his ass. Sideways. That one would never have left the lab, hell, would never have gone any further than the benzaldehyde in the hope it could be used for something else, were it my lab. Damn.

Nice to see a few members online (Hangover, Limpet_Chicken, Princeofparanoia93, swedger77) so please Gibber away at your pleasure as I am only one bag of gear away from nodding out.

Why thank you. I've just finished toking an 8th of some real nice light tan gear myself. And got another one with my name on it, picked up a quarter the other day and its been having me nodding off nicely, cooked up a nice sized chunk with some citric after a quick smoke first, and after quite a few pipes, the shot tipped me over the edge and had me nodding, just the odd top up toot now and the and I'm fucking golden:D

So anyway, the sportsball competition thing. England vs Belgium on Thursday, and with both sides having 8 goals for and two against, there has to be a winner. If the scores are level at full time, it comes down to sudden death, which is never good news for England, is it, Gareth Southgate? but in any case both countries are through to the elimination stage whoever wins, the only difference it makes is who they face next. Group G closing points will be 9, 6, 3, 0 (which is a nice, pretty pattern) or 9, 6, 1, 1 depending how Panama and Tunisia fare against each other. If Brazil beat or hold Serbia on Wednesday, Switzerland are through to the next stage whatever happens (and so my pound in the office sweepstakes is not immediately wasted) but if Serbia manage to beat Brazil, then Switzerland need at least to hold Costa Rica to a draw to pass the group stage. In Group B, the points also stand at 4, 4, 3, 0 -- a volatile combination, if there ever was one. Spain play Morocco in Kaliningrad; which used to be called Konigsburg, and was famous for having seven bridges and the impossibility -- first proved formally by Leonhard Euler --of devising a route which crossed each one only once. The two banks of the River Pregel and the islands are vertexes on a non-Eulerian graph, because there are more than two vertexes with an odd number of edges. Not all the bridges are there anymore, and the surviving ones actually make up the edges of an Eulerian graph. It's like rain on your wedding day .....

Man, it's 26 degrees and I need to mow the lawn.

I'm melting like the witch I am!

I can't be doing with temperatures above 20 degrees.

At least if you're too cold, you can put more clothes on. Whereas if you're too hot, there's a limit to how much you can take off.