• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

long time since i've seen you posting. Were you in Germany few years back.

Hey Bogman !
Yeah its been a while. I wasnt in Germany no, but I was in France for a while, now back in Ireland. I thought I would see if any of the old crowd were still around, it seems a lot quieter here than it was !!

I agree with you backfromthebrink, denying patients meds they need on financial grounds is disgusting.

You wouldn't bloody believe the nightmare I had trying for an ondansetron script (ever seen the price of the stuff to the NHS? costs them £76.38 wholesale for under a week's supply for me, for the lowest dose tablets (4mg), if I were and my rx is for something like 16mg daily, CBF doing the math but a couple of hundred quid a week, at least just for that one med.)

Shouldn't have had to wait until they shot me up with it in hospital on two separate occasions before the GPs eventually caved and wrote out the script. To be fair, obviously cheaper alternatives should be tried first, IMO, but I HAD done, was taking about 8-9 different bloody pills and transdermal patches just for my stomach issue. Now I can get by without swallowing so much crap, and get the job done with just a combination of ondansetron and cyclizine, which, paired up are REALLY effective. Even for nasty things like hangover-puking. I've been about to leave my innards in a doggy bag before, and running to grab a mortar and pestle, grind up and use an oral syringe to plug the two in 5ml water completely stopped the nausea, to the extent i was running to the bog trying to hold my insides, well, inside me, until it kicked in and I stopped half way and went back to what I was doing before, feeling fine.

Took me a LOT of appointments, repeatedly on at them for a rx for the stuff before I eventually got it though. Which IMO could have better been given to other people, and the damn rx issued after a consultation. Then other people with needs could have been seen who's appointment space I had to use, and I could have avoided going to hospital in the first place, on quite possibly every occasion my insides decided to fight to become outsides.

I was very surprised when today, an otherwise pretty conservative dr actually gave me (albeit telling me it was a 1-off offer) the 56-count box of oxy IRs after more or less begging for some additional pain relief in the meantime whilst she prioritized the pain clinic appt, I couldn't even sit down in her office, bloody trochanteric bursitis, both sides (and a really fucked up knee). And atm its interfering with being able to stand at the lab bench, especially when things need babysitting for hours, or doing things like kneeling down with a magnifying glass for hours, heating a thiele tube with a microcapillary sample tube in the oil, heating the side-arm with a tiny flame, watching for the exact moment the sample begins to 'sweat', then partially melt, and finally fully melt. Last sample I had to measure took over an hour to reach the MP, and each one is run in triplicate. Even kneeling on a cushion, that was NOT fun. Buggering christ, total hell is more like it.

Zeph its all good. I think i had my cranky pants on that day tbh. <3

FUBAR is never going anywhere near my penis. Ever!

Just for the record m8 I picture you as Bohdi from Poi t Break played by Patrick Swayze.

Just for the record m8 I picture you as Bohdi from Poi t Break played by Patrick Swayze.

I picture him more like Frank Gallagher in 'Shameless' (but with a job obvs)

xbz5oYhb.jpg

That's bang on! If Frank Gallagher had a haircut, baggy shorts, sandals, and a horrendous floral print top, that's Consumer...

Oh fuck, I got my wires twisted, I thought Zeph was talking about you!
That's how I picture you not Consumer!

I'll get my coat

I did post a picture of myself ages ago. I got ali to remove it when i realised how dangerous Evey could be after ringing around hospitals trying to fuck up backfrom the brink. Being only 3 public hospitals where i lived and i had posted that at some stage too. Sadie can vouch i dont look like that dude above.

Anyway still off the illicits. I got more acid mailed to me last week, Californian Sunshine apparently. My mate said start with a half so they must be strong fuckers. I will save a few and hand out to friends for some festive fun as acid in this town is not common at least among my friends. It used to be but these days all thats really available is base meth, ice, cocaine and mdma. Its strange as there is no shortage of acid in Oz. I guess its just we are all in our 40's and not everyone is up for a 15 hour commitment. Personally my favourite drug but you have to pick your time and place, minimise the chance of random things you might not want to happen like seeing people who you dont want to see balls deep in an acid trip. I always prepare. Lots of easy to eat food, mainly fruit, water, a thermos of ginger tea and ginger beer and music with back up batteries and go to one of my preferred tripping locations where i ( or we though these days i prefer solo or with a few close friends experienced in psychedelics) wont be disturbed. Take just before sunset and usually well on the way down by the time the suns up and the need to deal with society arrives. Oh and benzodiazepines if anyone needs to abort but thats never happened. They just get used so we can chill out, have a spliff and get some sleep. Never have work the next day if possible.
I will send you a pic Zeph then the mystery of consumer will be solved. Its 3 years old but i avoid cameras and the only others are group shots

FUBAR stop dreaming about my penis please. I know you are.

FUBAR stop dreaming about my penis please. I know you are.

Don't flatter yourself pal - the only penis I'm interested in is my own. I just wish it was long enough and flexible enough to allow me to shag myself up the arse...