• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Got prescribed a bottle of pure morphine today.

Must not abuse
Must not abuse
Must not abuse

No wonder people like Heroin.

Got prescribed a bottle of pure morphine today.

Must not abuse
Must not abuse
Must not abuse

No wonder people like Heroin.

=D

Have fun with it, when I first tried oramorph (sp?) that my mates mom no longer needed as she was dead (to be blunt about it folks) I really liked it as it felt more "clean" in a way compared to street heroin. I was sure it would no nothing to me due to the amount of time I had been using gear but I took a good few doses from it & yeah I sure knew about it I can tell you. I liked it that much on my Giro day instead of getting a half g of gear I picked up a ?10 bag & got the rest of the bottle also.

Just be careful though, I don't know your history with decent opiates but they are a real hard thing to kick once you get a taste for them I can promise you that much. Please don't think I am trying to be some Holy man here & tell you what to do etc, far from it but I am yet to come across anyone that once they got a taste for nice opiate drugs has ever been able to just stop.

Have a good day Inso, may Lady M bless you with a nice itch & may your nod(s) be long & deep.

Have a good day folks, I am off on that course I was on about the other day, the Pool table should be free when I get there.
The most interesting part is this morning is the "Chem sex" groups where they have talks & give out condoms, lube etc, I so hope I can meet someone there with a Meth score as I really wanna try it, bucket list drug & all that Jazz. I just don't fancy going to have a smoke with some horny gays though :/

EDIT - NOT that I hate gays or something, it just isn't my kinda thing. Mind you Gabe the Dog memes & Daily Doggo spotting blogs I post on sure isn't for everyone too I guess. Some folks actually HATE Gabe the dog & I have no understanding of this myself.

but I am yet to come across anyone that once they got a taste for nice opiate drugs has ever been able to just stop.

I managed it...and was in pain management for several years and on some VERY high doses of extremely strong opioids.

I realise though that's an exception to the rule and not blowing my own trumpet or anything but I've been through some extreme shit in my life and have a very strong will...

But yeah...once you get a taste and enjoy it, it's a slippery slope.

Last edited:
Ever noticed how folks judge you by the way you look or by some group you may have been kinda forced to go to?

Some guy yesterday doing "Mindfulness" got a shock, his trying to go on like his some Zen master or the scene from Ghost Dog - " Swords On The Roof" (Wish that music he played was some Rza beats & not some terrible drone that nearly blew the telly speakers) was talking to us about living in the moment & all that stuff so I asked him if he had heard of "Bucky" Fuller (Buckminster Fuller) he looked blank, then shocked I knew him.

Should have quoted him some Thich Nhat Hanh too.

48 hours off work, 5g of 3-MMC, a g of a-PHP, an eight ball of Tweed and 3 litres of Omega white cider.......

LETS GO!!!!!!!!

48 hours off work, 5g of 3-MMC, a g of a-PHP, an eight ball of Tweed and 3 litres of Omega white cider.......

LETS GO!!!!!!!!

Fucking show-off!!
What's Tweed when it's at home anyway?
Have FUNNNN (pisses all over my small amount of rockage that was gone hours ago & bottle of red for the eve)

Last edited:
Tweed = Weed! lol I wasn't planning on making a hunting jacket Bus-Holiday! although.....

I shall do my best to represent for the have nots ( I am one 99% of the time!!)

You do that!

I'm actually really really looking forward to my bed tonight & a big fat lie-in tomorrow, but also looking forward to reading your fuckadoodledoo'd posts of munt over the weekend

Enjoy ;)

Haha Thank you your Grace, I shall do my best not to disappoint. haha Im only 2 pints and two lines in and already im near naked playing guitar! Bath time i think!!!

Sleep easy Bus-Pass xx

Haha Thank you your Grace, I shall do my best not to disappoint. haha Im only 2 pints and two lines in and already im near naked playing guitar! Bath time i think!!!

Sleep easy Bus-Pass xx

Top tip: don't use yer cock as a bottleneck - it may result in breaking a banjo string... :!

Hahaha! guitar is away now for health reasons (Mrs was gonna shove it up my ass if I carried on!)

Who would of thought rock n roll could be so dangerous.....!

Hahaha! guitar is away now for health reasons (Mrs was gonna shove it up my ass if I carried on!)

Who would of thought rock n roll could be so dangerous.....!

Mate, I get that everytime I pick mine up - especially on 3fpm when I can literally sit there all day long playing the same thing...

Is it ok on International Women's Day (Thursday 8 March) to hunt & kill Hillary Clinton as everyone knows she isn't human & only takes that form to hide her original lizard shape.

Is it ok on International Women's Day (Thursday 8 March) to hunt & kill Hillary Clinton as everyone knows she isn't human & only takes that form to hide her original lizard shape.

Yes - as long as you take out Theresa May and Amber Rudd at the same time...