European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Hey all. Hope yous are all well.

Tis nice going through some threads reading some old heads posts. Much <3

It's only my darling! How are you Mister Mist. I've certainly missed your pretty mug about this place! <3 <3 <3

Anyone ever heard of Mirtazapine?

I?ve been on 45mg for the last 7 months and it?s done me wonders. For the first 2, the sedative effects would knock me out even after a coke session. Unfortunately now my body is used to it, so the sedative effect has worn off, but after trying Flueoxetine, Citrolapram, and others, I?m happy with Mirtazapine.

Mirtazapine turned me into a suicidal zombie, gave me nightmares every night too. Worst drug the GP put me on.

Mirtazapine worked well for me. As well as an antidepressant can IMO. I've had much worse :\

I was wondering what those horse emojis were the other day that you posted. A race yeah?

Mirtazapine worked well for me. As well as an antidepressant can IMO. I've had much worse :\

Was by far the least worst antidep I ever was on. At least as far as the standard ones go. Worked pretty decent even during acute opioid wd whilst in inpatient rehab too tbh. Definitely amongst the better of a really, really, bad bunch imo.

I'm in SUCH a good mood today!

The sun is shining and am going on a bike ride with last- born and friends this afternoon in one of the most beautiful parts of the world

A good night's sleep makes the world a much happier place for me (in contrast to a bike ride two weeks ago with some of the same people, when I was a grumpy, bratty mofo!)

I?ve been on 45mg for the last 7 months and it?s done me wonders. For the first 2, the sedative effects would knock me out even after a coke session. Unfortunately now my body is used to it, so the sedative effect has worn off, but after trying Flueoxetine, Citrolapram, and others, I?m happy with Mirtazapine.

I've been well into some near crazy Quetiapine abuse the last few days with a Zopiclone chaser now & then.

Goodbye horses.

precious1.png

You know when you get those fucking calls from weird numbers & they turn out to be wanting you to change your gas etc well now I've taken to picking up to unknown numbers & play this to them on picking up the phone. This is the best lifehack I can ever give anybody.

Taken - 'I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want...'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHza_jWceDk

Its so satisfying, isn't it zopiclone bandit, giving the telemarketer spammers hell on earth?

I often fuck with them when they call. One fun little trick is, to tell them you'll be right back in a few minutes, and then just leave them hanging, having to pay for the call charges.

Or to speak really really quietly, making sure they will have to turn the volume up and put it right to their ear, then suddenly out of the blue, give them an ear-piercing shrieking scream down the phone right into their ear'ole=D

Or then there's good old fashioned crankyness, outright torrents of foul-mouthed vitriol what would ashame a whore with tourettes and a banger up her twat, feigning being a very, very senior citizen, faking being a disabled war vet to make them feel really really guilty, only to suddenly revert to oneself at the end, 'aahhh, I had you you thick cunt, I was just fucking with you'....if you tell them at all that is. Moaning down the phone and bouncing up and down on a mattress to make it sound like they caught you in flagrante delicto, maybe a background 'hey can you just take that out of my ass, I'm on the fucking phone here', interacting normally, until you put the phone to your arse and guff down the line with a really long, squeaky fart, or one of those awful sounding wet farts that sound like a torrent of diarrhea being beshitten down a clarinet.

Or to really fuck with the buggers, 'no, no, please, no don't, I won't tell anyone, I haven't seen your face just go, I won't call the police' followed by a couple of gunshots, and dropping the phone to the floor, with a stamp of the foot on the floor to make it sound like a body hitting the deck, making it sound like your own murder just went down, followed by leaving the phone on the line for a while, maybe or maybe not turning it off.

'me speekey no engeesh', making it sound like an arab, indian, chinese, or whatever else, just to stir shit. Black thug from the hood, is another funny one.

I make it into a sport, buggering about with spammers. Another funny one is acting like they just CALLED a telemarketer, and trying to sell THEM some made up, and quite possibly somewhat dirty or risque produce. I can be a real shit to spammers, especially if they have the temerity to wake me up while I'm asleep for the day. Then they are risking bringing out my cranky and pissed side. And I do my best to leave them feeling like a total, irredeemable oxygen embezzling shitheel.

And faking playing an ethnic minority and harrassing them with accusations of being racist in some way, homophobic, acting like a noxious millennial special snowflake. Yep...I am definitely rather cruel and generally horrid to telemarketers. I've noticed that the house now no longer gets anywhere NEAR the level of spam callers it used to. I have to wonder, if the house is on some sort of spammer-to-spammer shit-list as a 'don't call here if you know whats good for you, this one bites' profile.

Faking promises of sales as well, stringing them on as if your really elderly, and as thick as dog muck (not implying the elderly are, its just a role to play), let them think they can have your live savings out from under you, but taking forever, whittering on and being forgetful and nattering on about all sorts of inconsequential crap, making the call a hopeful one for the seller, but a miserable one too, anything to push those cortisol levels up high in the hope of triggering a heart attack that much earlier in life=D

I was cold calling for an investment brokerage last year. On two occasions someone said to me 'hold on let me just sit down' and left the phone next to the TV lol

I often give the ones who call me tips on how to be better at their job. Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1BfwRi0pzY

I've been well into some near crazy Quetiapine abuse the last few days with a Zopiclone chaser now & then.

Quetiapine defines the 'smash glass in case of emergency' section of my stash tin. On rare occasions I will use a 150mg tablet as a sleeping aid in order to save wasting a benzo but it leaves me feeling so out of sorts, inducing a inner restlessness that I often end up taking a small dose of clonazepam upon waking, which kind of defeats the point.

Due to my former profession I have extensive experience in dealing with folk who require neuroleptics to manage mental health problems and while I always believed in the benefit of such drugs (...as awful as it is to remove someone's freedom and choice, whenever a patient became so unwell that they required detention under the MHA it only ever took a working pair of eyes and ears to see how quickly and effectively the antipsychotic drugs would address the positive symptoms of psychotic illnesses...) I always understood and empathised with how awful the side effects were and how this would play a role in non - compliance with treatment.

Over the span I was nursing, I was witness to the gradual reduction in the use of the older ('typical') antipsychotics in favour of the newer ('atypical') drugs such as Olanzapine (great drug when absolutely required, has the best efficacy of any of the 'atypical' A/S IMO ) and Risperidone (a fucking con). Quetiapine was introduced as an 'atypical' new generation antipsychotic and along with the other new drugs, the big selling point was the reduction in unwanted side effects associated with 'classic' neuroleptics such as chlorpromazine and haloperidol.

Having never taken an antipsychotic for any reason before quetiapine, my empathy for all those patients who had to suffer the effects of those older drugs has only increased over time. I find the side effects of quetiapine barley manageable and this is from taking sub therapeutic doses of a drug just for sleeping purposes (150mg, despite being hefty sleeping aid is nothing compared to doses used for the management of psychosis , the average for an adult being between 400 - 800mg daily).

hello eadd. thought i'd pop in here expecting to recognise no one, while having a moan about being a dickhead in TDS. but fuckin Shambles and Sadie are modding, nice one!!

hello eadd. thought i'd pop in here expecting to recognise no one, while having a moan about being a dickhead in TDS. but fuckin Shambles and Sadie are modding, nice one!!

Hey chinup,

Still doing nerdy stuff?