• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Ha, I know ;)

I'm not allowed on fb just now. Got a 24 hr ban for replying to a post that asked someone to photoshop a certain picture of Teresa May.

The picture is still there.....

Haahaha! I'd expect nowt less of you.

My wet wednesday lunchtime was made more deal-able with by her fail (yet again) at being able to hold her own against questioning. She was eaten alive in todays house of commons questions and answers.

She's a tool, sadly a tool that is in charge of this country. Don't even get me started. One of the reasons I don't step foot in ce&p is because politics and idiots ( not the members, the politicians) rips ma knitting!

Ha, I know ;)

I'm not allowed on fb just now. Got a 24 hr ban for replying to a post that asked someone to photoshop a certain picture of Teresa May.

My friend (and old ex actually) has soent about the same time in Facebook jail as she's spent out of it in the 5 or so yesrs shes been on it....

Always seems to be for relatively minor things too.. It's not necessarily what you post but more who's a big enough cunt to keeo constantly reporting you for it lol

Ha, I know ;)

Any chance of posting your handiwork on here Sadie? I'm guessing it consists of a wizened old cunt...

I had found a way of signing up an account to facebook using tor without phone number or photo identification to snitch on the corrupt poopoo in a group with thousands of members but facebook wisened up to that after a few bans alas they're cunts :(.

The trick was to use a hotmail addy with wikileaks in it.

Facebook is the spawn of Satan and should be cast into purgatory with all sinners and their 'friends'...

Any chance of posting your handiwork on here Sadie? I'm guessing it consists of a wizened old cunt...

29p9st1.jpg

I wish I could take full credit for it but I don't have photoshop. I asked my mate to whip it up for me.

What a fantastic morning! Wandering around the grounds of an old manor house in the heart of the Cheshire countryside with the blood red sun struggling through the doom laden luminescent sky, tickling the multicoloured leaves of the autumn trees and reflected in the gentle ripples of the central lake. It's times like this I love my fuckin job...

Edit: Now it's just windy as fuck.

Last edited:
What a fantastic morning! Wandering around the grounds of an old manor house in the heart of the Cheshire countryside with the blood red sun struggling through the doom laden luminescent sky, tickling the multicoloured leaves of the autumn trees and reflected in the gentle ripples of the central lake. It's times like this I love my fuckin job...

Edit: Now it's just windy as fuck.

That sounds devine!

Bout to go to bed baby. I fell asleep after dinner so fucked up my sleep pattern. I take it you're off to work?

It's a shame so few post here nowadays...and it all the people who could have stuck around, it just has to be those two cunts Sadie and FUBAR doesn't it..... :)