• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

^No offense meant Julie, I was just trying to ascertain how much of a sexual deviant Jackal actually is (I'm using 'deviant' in the literal sense btw - i.e. one who deviates from the norm). Lusty Jackal seems to be the type that shoots first and asks questions later (e.g. "what the fuckin fuck have you got dangling between your fuckin legs?)

Lusty jackal. =D

'It's all about the aesthetics' is an interesting take on things there. Cock too jackal, or not aesthetic enough? Genuine question.

Heh, I can appreciate the sentiment of "it's all about the aesthetics", but I've yet to see a bloke with a nice arse. It just doesn't happen. And as for cocks, they're possibly the most aesthetically unpleasing objects in the universe. Akin to turgid, veiny, leaky mushrooms (or is that just me?)

Lusty jackal. =D

'It's all about the aesthetics' is an interesting take on things there. Cock too jackal, or not aesthetic enough? Genuine question.

Generally not a massive fan of other peoples penis's, but every time ive been with a guy/ ts/ tv their phallus has not been relevant.

I like pretty much same body shape, regardless of gender, but probably have had 97% + of my partners be women.

The kitten just farted in my face so I wafted it towards shambles. I can't stop laughing =D he's trying to hide behind me. Odour doesn't work that way.

LMFAO you sadistic cuntocks sadie =D

Your hawt, but an evil, evil evil bitch :p (still wuv ya though of course*

Lol...talking of smells, I've a fridge that I don't think will EVER be free of the odor of benzaldehyde. Not a bad smell, just a strong one, like cyanide/bitter almond/nitrobenzene/nitromethane or nitroethane or the mono-nitrotoluenes. Sweet and floral, like cherry bakewell tarts and marzipan. That fridge has some really pretty nasty things in it, but that smell is enough to make it SMELL good enough to eat something thats been in it (NOT to be reccomended with this particular fridge, there isn't a single edible item in there, its my hazmat fridge, but the benz is in there because it keeps better when kept as cold as possible, and with the bottles headspace purged with argon after every use. Although there is still a tiny ring of benzoic acid crystals round the neck of the bottle on the cap. Somehow it manages to massively overpower the rest of the contents, the only other pleasant smelling things in that fridge being a few liters of THF and a liter of acetonitrile (methyl cyanide), and occasionally diethyl or diisopropyl ether, THF not being too bad, and acetonitrile having a somewhat etherial odour, as best I can describe it, not unpleasant. Diethyl ether on the other hand is so yummy smelling it makes my mouth water every time I handle it, and indeed I actually prefer it to alcoholic spirit for intoxicating drinks. Diisopropyl ether isn't so tasty but I've made do before. Doesn't make for a proper substitute for pure, high-grade diethyl ether in my 'manhattan project' jagerbomb-esque (sort of) ether slammer with a base of lime soda, a splash of vodka, the care+ chloroform-flavoured codeine linctus available if one is really lucky in the UK, and fresh lime juice and zest, lemon and lime slices...DIPE doesn't make my mouth water like EtOEt does, ethanol itself makes my gag reflex trigger thinking about the smell of alcohol, but I can overpower the gag reflex in that case with willpower and preparation mentally speaking before consuming. Ether though, that actually makes for a good drink base for cocktails, if used carefully. Making me think about that now...damn. Wish I had a bottle of that codeine linctus, or I'd pour myself a manhattan project after finishing my labwork for the night=D

Grraahhh fucking bollocks. That was way too close. A carefully prepared sulfonic acid I've been working on for a while, purifying, and drying, got to the stage where I was ready to vacuum filter it and cleanse it thoroughly (done, just) after soaking it in ethanol, which had been carefully dried, by standing for about two weeks over quicklime (calcium oxide) and the damn hose pulling the vacuum, connected to a water aspirator decided to split at the edge and go flying, whipping around as if it were a saw-scaled viper with a lit banger shoved up its arse, luckily, I managed to grab the hose and turn the water off until I cut off the end of the hose and reattached the vacuum line, happened three times, and each time, damn near supernatural reflexes saved the day...well more like saved the month, finally got shot of the polar garbage in there, now just got to do another couple of washes in dilute base after hydrolysing the sulfonic acid (its base sensitive, taking up in DCM and then cleaning with salt-saturated H2O)

That came within about half a second of going from dousing ME in ice cold water at near half 7 in the morning, outside, to spewing water all over and into my carefully prepared project and the carefully, patiently dessicated ethanol used for the cleansing. That'd have really, really pissed me off that would. But as luck and damn fast reflex action would have it, and just possibly the ghosts of humphry davy, Faraday, Tesla, Meitner and the Curies all, watching over my shoulder=D I managed to get it from yellow-grey tinged to white and crystalline.

Fucking well bugger me sideways after those close calls, decided NOW is the time to treat myself to a couple of lines of oxycodone. That was just TOO fucking close to a project getting pissed on and me getting pissed off.

Terrible pun: what did the carbonyl compound's sulfonic acid derivative tell the bisulfite after narrowly avoiding a really unwanted soaking several times in a row?

(bisulfite-''how did you get away with that?'')

R-C(=O)-R : 'ahdduct'

I'm a bit late to the party but G man <3 <3 <3

Hi Sadie.

Not sure if I have enough posts to send and receive pms but I needed to talk to you.....

On a completely different note, what hsppened to "the nuttcase that shall not be named" and her best friend Ratboy? Last I heard, both were making extremely sad posts on Reddit and some wierd forum she'd started talking all kind of crazy lies about various former and current bluelighters including myself, Sadie, consumer, Shambles, Stee, Ali and various others. Not rhat I ever read any of them but from what I was told it was just insane ramblings and actually really sad in the sense of the extreme mentsl illness that they were indicitive of.....

Just wondered what they were up to nowadsys

Hi Sadie.

Not sure if I have enough posts to send and receive pms but I needed to talk to you.....

On a completely different note, what hsppened to "the nuttcase that shall not be named" and her best friend Ratboy? Last I heard, both were making extremely sad posts on Reddit and some wierd forum she'd started talking all kind of crazy lies about various former and current bluelighters including myself, Sadie, consumer, Shambles, Stee, Ali and various others. Not rhat I ever read any of them but from what I was told it was just insane ramblings and actually really sad in the sense of the extreme mentsl illness that they were indicitive of.....

Just wondered what they were up to nowadsys

It's not my business. To each their own my darling. It's just great to see you back. You're a welcome sight to weary eyes. You've been missed.

Ketamine?

Wonder why the rozzers just let him go....didnt even get rhe stuff tested or anything...

Could have (technically but admittedly unliiely) been coke or similar class A..

Just proves that they can do nothing when they choose too....

I hate the old bill...when you are forced to work with them almost on the daily you get to see up close what utter twats they really are (not that most didn't know that allready)

Ketamine is my guess too.

The copper couldn't be asked with dealing someone far too wasted to realise which planet he's on I think.