• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

A long long way from home and a nine year relationship now seemingly down the drain due to his alcoholism and bizarre nasty , weird behaviour even by BL worst standards..I have been away from here a long time..seems as my life falls apart and I can't call old friends and dismissed there being any sense of community here anymore I was wrong. Thank you to the two of you..you know who you are who stopped me jumping the 12 floors last night...but fuck me I have taken etiz 16 i last 24 hours and I need a higher love..yehyeh no sourcing but those that know where I am say hello , yeh..off to CWE my co-cod script in a min on top of litre of jack (thought I would I try his world it's not pretty) ...and continuous play of of 101 album...Big love to the samartinaical =I love you...11 days alone though I dunno.

One love

one ruv-you know who YOU are.

<3

Last edited:
A long long way from home and a nine year relationship now seemingly down the drain due to his alcoholism and bizarre even by BL standards..I have been away from here a long time..seems as my life falls apart and I can't call old friends and dismissed there being any sense of community here anymore I was wrong. Thank you to the two of you..you know who you are who stopped me jumping the 12 floors last night...but fuck me I have taken etiz 16 i last 24 hours and I need a higher love..yehyeh no sourcing but those that know where I am say hello , yeh..off to CWE my co-cod script in a min on top of litre of jack (thought I would I try his world it's not pretty) ...and continuous play of of 101 album...Big love to the samartinaical =I love you...11 days alone though I dunno.

One love

one ruv-you know who YOU are.

<3

Fuckin hell Inflo, for fucks sake take care and stay strong for your own sake please. <3

Love Fubz...

Thanks Fubar... I am so numb I am so used to co-dependency I think the the week plus working on radical self reliance may kill or cure..My Pa's cancer biopsy results in tomorrow and it's not looking good...if that is the case I am walking in to the sea after nightfall...and all or any BL friends can contribute to cancer research charities...over and out.

Thank you to all those that have been close in the past or now. One love, be kind to each other <3

Thanks Fubar... I am so numb I am so used to co-dependency I think the the week plus working on radical self reliance may kill or cure..My Pa's cancer biopsy results in tomorrow and it's not looking good...if that is the case I am walking in to the sea after nightfall...and all or any BL friends can contribute to cancer research charities...over and out.

Thank you to all those that have been close in the past or now. One love, be kind to each other <3

Hey Inflo

We don't know each other, but I like reading your posts (don't like reading your distress though) and hope that today is a brighter day for you and even if it isn't, please give it another day
I know without knowing you that you have a lot more life in you yet & that you can give more than you can take away x <3<3

No, it actually says "I am Spade". Spade was a member here who seems to have become quite a legend for his sense of humour; though he was a bit before my time and doesn't post anymore - except for once in a blue moon when he pops up as 'Spade's mum'.

Spade was more famous for not having a sense of humour than the opposite tbh. I thought he was alright though. Never did meet him, though he threatened to come to my bar in PP many times.

Had an monster of a weekend, blasted to PP on Friday night, late, on the big bike, had a mexican feast and then went on an epic bar crawl until 6am with pit stops in hotels with hookers between the bars. Great time was had by all. Drank a bucket load, smoked a shit-ton of high grade weed, drove the bike fast and came a cupful;)

Considering an alternative career as a webcam dildo after that.

Bought hald a household's worth of appliances the next morning and blasted back down south for a family dinner and then went out for Saturday night and spent sunday in a hammock over a beautiful river with me kids running around having fun as I smoked pot and drank tea.

Spade was more famous for not having a sense of humour than the opposite tbh. I thought he was alright though. Never did meet him, though he threatened to come to my bar in PP many times.

Had an monster of a weekend, blasted to PP on Friday night, late, on the big bike, had a mexican feast and then went on an epic bar crawl until 6am with pit stops in hotels with hookers between the bars. Great time was had by all. Drank a bucket load, smoked a shit-ton of high grade weed, drove the bike fast and came a cupful;)

Considering an alternative career as a webcam dildo after that.

Bought hald a household's worth of appliances the next morning and blasted back down south for a family dinner and then went out for Saturday night and spent sunday in a hammock over a beautiful river with me kids running around having fun as I smoked pot and drank tea.

I think I hate you... :|

=D

Has anyone heard from Inflo? I found the above post rather worrying...

Fubar, this reminds me. I was staying at a house the other week, a bit out the way on the coast up in the very originally named town of seahouses, and they had an old conservatory, of which I found that looked to me like they might be rat/mouse droppings behind the chair. So I errrr took a photo figuring you might know whether they were or not. What do you think?

WnWe22z.jpg

Big Version: https://i.imgur.com/EuLcURd.jpg

They were probably about the size of a piece of risotto rice, and kind of piled individually into a little mound. The ones on the left seemed older/decomposed but appear to be the same.

Thats Kotter poo. Fucking run!

Just a quick Thank you while I still have some data. Still in hotter climes..Busperson's holiday, Fubar, Stee etc and others that showed concern here and those that "talked me down" THANK YOU. It has been the darkest of times..the BF and I are trying to sort shit out, 9 years of mostly laughter and idiocy are worth fighting for. Alcohol IMO is the worst drug physically and mentally to get stuck in the cycle of ..and he is going to work on that. Dad's biopsy results have come in at Gleason 9 level prostate cancer and I am a wreck with worry and soggy tissued tears. The two people I love the most in this entire world going through hell. Me,well until recent events, pretty clean living...I may fall in to a cycle of uppers and downers to see me and them through. I am holding on hard though <3

<3

a cycle of uppers and downers

^^ ^^
Pretty much sums up what life is. Not everyday is a Sunday, but it's still worth sticking around. Take care.

Bought some peyote the other day, not cheap, but they appeared quite large in the picture, when it arrived the buttons were microscopic. The biggest is probably 1cm diameter.. Guess I shouldn't complain, it will only take 10 years to grow another centimeter maybe.. I should just stick to synthetic chemicals, never know what you're getting with all of this 'natural' stuff on the market these days.

Got some good coca leaf though, haven't been able to find any for a while, think I've gnawed through a bit much maybe.
Be well EADDers :)

Last edited:
Just a quick Thank you while I still have some data. Still in hotter climes..Busperson's holiday, Fubar, Stee etc and others that showed concern here and those that "talked me down" THANK YOU. It has been the darkest of times..the BF and I are trying to sort shit out, 9 years of mostly laughter and idiocy are worth fighting for. Alcohol IMO is the worst drug physically and mentally to get stuck in the cycle of ..and he is going to work on that. Dad's biopsy results have come in at Gleason 9 level prostate cancer and I am a wreck with worry and soggy tissued tears. The two people I love the most in this entire world going through hell. Me,well until recent events, pretty clean living...I may fall in to a cycle of uppers and downers to see me and them through. I am holding on hard though <3

<3

I'm sorry to hear about your dad mate - you know where folk are if you need to talk but above and beyond that its great to see you posting and I hope that you keep it up. There seems to be a lot of misery and loss on or about the forum of late and it would be nice to mitigate some of this slightly by having some solidarity among regular and / or well known posters for the purposes of sharing and support <3 When are you back in the UK?

Fubar, this reminds me. I was staying at a house the other week, a bit out the way on the coast up in the very originally named town of seahouses, and they had an old conservatory, of which I found that looked to me like they might be rat/mouse droppings behind the chair. So I errrr took a photo figuring you might know whether they were or not. What do you think?

WnWe22z.jpg

Big Version: https://i.imgur.com/EuLcURd.jpg

They were probably about the size of a piece of risotto rice, and kind of piled individually into a little mound. The ones on the left seemed older/decomposed but appear to be the same.

snort them and report back on the effects

for science.

<3

So sorry to hear you are still living through far more downs than ups, Ms Flo. I may not post here as much as I once did but still check in regularly and am pretty easy to get a hold of by phone, text or online one way or another - please don't hold back if you ever need to talk. Or indeed simply fancy a wasted (or not) chit-chat as we used to - can't promise much wastedness on my end most days/nights but I always have time for you, Ms Flo. Much love to you and yours <3

No, it actually says "I am Spade". Spade was a member here who seems to have become quite a legend for his sense of humour; though he was a bit before my time and doesn't post anymore - except for once in a blue moon when he pops up as 'Spade's mum'.

Spade, yesterday...

NSFW:
tumblr_m1gdc7CG5D1r0o7hdo1_500.jpg

Spade, yesterday...

NSFW:
tumblr_m1gdc7CG5D1r0o7hdo1_500.jpg

Ah, so maybe Spade was not as popular as I assumed? So is Spade's mum actually Spade, or just someone else taking the piss? I've not really seen any of Spades posts and for some reason presumed that Spades mum was the same guy with new username. Have I got it totally wrapped around my bollocks?