• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Thanks for advice from those that di when I crashed and burned the other night..I actually did pass out..and lived to tell the tale. I have bruises in places I had no idea you could get bruises. Fuck I hate alcohol and I just can't drink anymore...Any way..lesson learned. Grief makes you do crazier shit than usual..My nearest hospital is fucking miles away I live in the sticks..it also has one of the worse records ...

I think a blood test shambles would have been pure benzos and vodka and rum..the state I was in I probably would have ended on the psche ward and that can't happen as I have a funeral to go to...and I have to be there...Anyway I have a shit load of coke and I actually can walk after a healthy snifter.

Shambles even on your link is says thread closed on the last page. Maybe a mobile site issue, I will fire up the desktop when I have a chance.

Edit - even on desktop the meph thread is closed.

Last edited:
^ i would say 'twas an honest accident, so reopened. Ahh mephedrone... ;)

Lol kingofwessex. Synaesthesia is weird isn't it?

I get it as a matter of course, although its oddly, quite specific to being in the lab. Different chemicals, especially solvents, have different 'feelings' to them, different smells, shapes, even weather around them.

Well my news is I have gone sober. Well apart from my prescribed dexies. I started taking CBD oil for my back and anxiety and next thing i know i gave up the fags, drinking, didn't have the urge to do coke and its weird to say but i have never felt better. I will still do the odd trip as thats a whole different ballgame. So yeah. I would say this may be my time at Bluelight over.

^^ SACKED!

Todays MORAL DILEMA ...

The latest ASDA grocery home delivery order I got on Sunday or Monday, instead of including the 2 x 70cl bottles of voddy that I ordered, had 1 x 70cl and 1 x ltr bottle. What to do? I was only charged for the 70cl version.*

It's a rhetorical question obv, but nontheless I still need validation that I did the right thing by not saying owt.

Soothe my soul please someone! Anyone?! **

* There were other mitigating circumstances. Honest.
** This post was brought to you amidst thee really fucking annoying fuckery of the thing that was"Bluelight is currently offline for routine maintenance. This should take a few minutes at most. Please try again soon. Sorry for the trouble!" .. nonsense.

Last edited:
Riot, if you were to return said item some innocent worker may get in trouble for such an error. Maybe even sacked!!!!

The guilt would be too much to bear. Best keep the bottle for the better of all those involved. ;)

Yeah, I agree with Sadie, she's such a bright, and besides rather cute young lady, better listen to her. And besides, a big corporation can suck up the difference between 70cl and a liter bottle of vodka. Its not like your raping and killing a little old lady for her pension then taking her mangled carcass home so you can make a casserole from her liver and kidneys with some chunks of voluntary musculature bobbing about, maybe a couple of cocktails with the vodka bought on her pension money, with her eyeballs poked onto cocktail sticks like olives to sit in your vodka martini.

Next time, you know what to do ;)

Actually, I wouldn't put it past the likes of Tesco to dock the wages of the worker who packed the order, if it came to more than the payment received. But that'll already have been done, if it has, and you won't know who to pay the difference back to; so the damage is already done, and you may as well enjoy your extra 300ml. of vodka.

^ quickly runs off to order ten bottles of vodka from Tesco online in the vain hope that they send litre bottles instead...

Just some quick points here......

1) Hail to F.U.B.A.R. & his little post in the OTC thread, yeah you grumpy shitbag those "Jack & Jills" with a likkle green do the trick.

2) Sat here with a good measure of Southern Comfort, Chicken in the pan & a nice dog (that actually likes me, strange that huh!) & the final collection of Bukowski poetry turned up today & also I managed to "borrow" the final Bulgakov book I needed to finish my collection.

The rest of the evening will be spent slipping into a drunk sleep as I fall asleep to Buena Vista Social Club, may the Gods bless you folks.

Just some quick points here......

1) Hail to F.U.B.A.R. & his little post in the OTC thread, yeah you grumpy shitbag those "Jack & Jills" with a likkle green do the trick.

2) Sat here with a good measure of Southern Comfort, Chicken in the pan & a nice dog (that actually likes me, strange that huh!) & the final collection of Bukowski poetry turned up today & also I managed to "borrow" the final Bulgakov book I needed to finish my collection.

The rest of the evening will be spent slipping into a drunk sleep as I fall asleep to Buena Vista Social Club, may the Gods bless you folks.

Heh, glad to be of service sir! =D

Well my news is I have gone sober. Well apart from my prescribed dexies. I started taking CBD oil for my back and anxiety and next thing i know i gave up the fags, drinking, didn't have the urge to do coke and its weird to say but i have never felt better. I will still do the odd trip as thats a whole different ballgame. So yeah. I would say this may be my time at Bluelight over.

Hmmm, I've been considering this CBD oil malarky myself recently as a sleep aid, seeing as it's legal in the UK as long as no THC is involved. Anything that could encourage me to sack the fags and booze has got to be worth a try...

Hey!!

just about... got a job as a research scientist but of the last 5 days i actually went, 2 were on no sleep. my last day in i snuck off for a pipe of light in the toilet, fell asleep for 2 hours, woke up, had my pipe and saw the director walking down the corridor as i left. not really been able to concentrate as i've stupidly managed to become a complete crack fiend and am dismantling my entire life. been off ill the past 3 weeks. first day back is monday but thats also pay day so no idea how i'll go in having slept and without sneaking off for a smoke all the time, and cannot afford to.

how are you?

Nice hearing about the job, not good about the other stuff :(.

I'm fine, I've had/have some seriously dodgy pigs on my back where the complaint reads 'let me guess the corrupt wankers turned of their onboard tracking system to do some illegal shit again so that there's no proof?'

=D

Whishing you the best.