• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Just managed to get my old copy of 'X - Wing: Alliance' running on Win. 10 after 90 mins of pissing around with patches etc. Yay! (fucking pain in the arse PC games..) - will do until I can replace bosted Playstation and Battlefront 2 comes out.

Fuckin hell - 'X Wing', that's a blast from the past...

Yeah, this is the 4th game in the series (after X - Wing, Tie - Fighter and the rubbish XWing Vs TFighter) it's a proper adventure style campaign where you can fly all sorts of ships (including the YT-1300 freighter - same model as the Falcon).

1775276-xwadeathstarii.png

xwingalliance-38.jpg

13491-star-wars-x-wing-alliance-windows-screenshot-eject.jpg

Yeah, this is the 4th game in the series (after X - Wing, Tie - Fighter and the rubbish XWing Vs TFighter) it's a proper adventure style campaign where you can fly all sorts of ships (including the YT-1300 freighter - same model as the Falcon).

1775276-xwadeathstarii.png

xwingalliance-38.jpg

13491-star-wars-x-wing-alliance-windows-screenshot-eject.jpg

Heh, I like the look of that!

My favourite game ever is 'Frontier - Elite II', any idea if I can get that to run on windows 10?

I think we need to introduce a new decibel scale for curry strength!

If we say the dB difference in strength between two samples of curry is
Code:
dB  = 10 * log[sub]10[/sub]([PLAIN][[/PLAIN]CAP[PLAIN]][/PLAIN][sub]2[/sub] / [PLAIN][[/PLAIN]CAP[PLAIN]][/PLAIN][sub]1[/sub])
where [CAP]1 is the concentration of capsaicin in sample 1 and [CAP]2 is the concentration of capsaicin in sample 2, then we can define a reference level of 0dBk as being the concentration of absolute capsaicin in a standard reference korma curry. Then a curry with its strength given as +20dBk would contain 100 times the concentration of capsaicin as a korma [= 10 * log10(100) = 10 * 2 = 20].

Thoughts?

I dunno quite to type.
I am alone, even our cats are at my bro's.
I will be without the net soon for quite a while... then again I hardly post here anymore.
Bye?

I think we need to introduce a new decibel scale for curry strength!

If we say the dB difference in strength between two samples of curry is
Code:
dB  = 10 * log[sub]10[/sub]([PLAIN][[/PLAIN]CAP[PLAIN]][/PLAIN][sub]2[/sub] / [PLAIN][[/PLAIN]CAP[PLAIN]][/PLAIN][sub]1[/sub])
where [CAP]1 is the concentration of capsaicin in sample 1 and [CAP]2 is the concentration of capsaicin in sample 2, then we can define a reference level of 0dBk as being the concentration of absolute capsaicin in a standard reference korma curry. Then a curry with its strength given as +20dBk would contain 100 times the concentration of capsaicin as a korma [= 10 * log10(100) = 10 * 2 = 20].

Thoughts?

Wow, who'd have thought eating curry could be so much fun!!

Hope you're okay monstanoodle! :/

Just got back from Mexico. Decided to come home as my back is totally fucking stuffed and trying to deal with it while travelling was proving to be a nightmare. Cunt of a thing.
I've recently bought an ultrasound therapy machine for the back muscles. Works a treat and cost me about 265AUD including shipping and the dreaded import taxes.

About to buy an inversion table for the spinal decompression as I have been laying on an >25 degree hill upside down and it does work. 184AUD including shipping.
This might be a bit harder taking with you on your travels but a wooden board should be available anywhere.

Sham has saved me from my 3rd Wolf spider tonight and my fourth in two days. Embarrassingly I was on the loo the last time yet he came to my rescue.

Yesterday Clyde ( our cat) just let that giant fucker crawl past him up the wall, the wall that I sleep against. Oh hell no! There he is in my pillow space chillin with that giant bastard spider above him giving no fucks. Que Sham, the spider man. Spiders can gtf, I'm done with this giant arachnid shit!

I had a weird dream where I found a kilo of coke, but every time I had a line racked up zombies or childhood bullies would show up and attack me. I should probably lay off the coke.

Sham has saved me from my 3rd Wolf spider tonight and my fourth in two days. Embarrassingly I was on the loo the last time yet he came to my rescue.

Yesterday Clyde ( our cat) just let that giant fucker crawl past him up the wall, the wall that I sleep against. Oh hell no! There he is in my pillow space chillin with that giant bastard spider above him giving no fucks. Que Sham, the spider man. Spiders can gtf, I'm done with this giant arachnid shit!

Last year I found one running up my arm, just in case you needed any extra reason to fear them.

I had a weird dream where I found a kilo of coke, but every time I had a line racked up zombies or childhood bullies would show up and attack me. I should probably lay off the coke.

Once you get an obsession & / or a dependence with a drug its seems common to have dreams in which you try to use your DOC but are prevented somehow.

You do realise that they crawl up your nose and tunnel into your brain? Trust me, I know this shit...;)

Fubar, this reminds me. I was staying at a house the other week, a bit out the way on the coast up in the very originally named town of seahouses, and they had an old conservatory, of which I found that looked to me like they might be rat/mouse droppings behind the chair. So I errrr took a photo figuring you might know whether they were or not. What do you think?

WnWe22z.jpg

Big Version: https://i.imgur.com/EuLcURd.jpg

They were probably about the size of a piece of risotto rice, and kind of piled individually into a little mound. The ones on the left seemed older/decomposed but appear to be the same.

Fubar, this reminds me. I was staying at a house the other week, a bit out the way on the coast up in the very originally named town of seahouses, and they had an old conservatory, of which I found that looked to me like they might be rat/mouse droppings behind the chair. So I errrr took a photo figuring you might know whether they were or not. What do you think?

WnWe22z.jpg

Big Version: https://i.imgur.com/EuLcURd.jpg

They were probably about the size of a piece of risotto rice, and kind of piled individually into a little mound. The ones on the left seemed older/decomposed but appear to be the same.

Well, being a thick working class cunt, I haven't got a clue what 'risotto rice' is, and with nothing else in the picture to give a sense of scale, I cannot comment. It's like trying to identify drugs from a bad picture...

All I can say is that they don't appear to be either mouse or rat droppings, but it's very hard to tell...

Fair enough, cheers dude, I think I'll stop pestering you with ID's of (potential) bits of shit now. =D

Fair enough, cheers dude, I think I'll stop pestering you with ID's of (potential) bits of shit now. =D

Heh, no probs :) But seriously, the image isn't clear enough for identification purposes. For future reference, include a penny or some other well known object to provide a sense of scale because size is everything ;) If I were to hazard a guess, I would say field mice. They're too big for house mice, and the wrong shape for rats. Field mice aren't usually considered to be pests - but it depends upon the circumstances.

In short, I'm shit and haven't got a fuckin clue =D