• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

I was given a 30mg tablet of mirtazapine once, boshed it and hated every minute of it. Never again...

@Mr.ZopicloneBandit: have you ever had amitriptyline? I actually quite rate that stuff. I found it very similar to zopiclone, but without the all pervading metallic taste.

That the same stuff the Russian folks got upset about when people began to do a weird smile on it?

I swear to God this is so hypnotic, since the day I found it I have been obsessed with this video for some reason.
The music, the erm "dance" they do...the whole thing imho is just amazing & I have watched it over & over again, yeah I know I need mental help.

IF I ever get married everyone will be forced to dress as Gabe the dog & dance like this while I sit there laughing at them.

Abdulla Harki 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP3w-BdkdTc

[h=1][/h]

AMT right?

Nah mate, that's alpha-MethylTryptamine, a psychedelic stimulant. Amitriptyline is an antidepressant which is also prescribed for neuropathic pain and to help sleep. My Mrs was prescribed it when she had severe sciatica, but it did fuck all for the pain. Then a Bluelighter told me it's a really good sleep aid, so I tried it and fuck me he wasn't wrong. Gouching my tits off from a couple of doses.

AMT on the other hand doesn't float my boat at all, even though I like psychedelic stimulants... :\

Last edited:
Afternoon folks, hope everyone is well.

TYoday is looking a fine day, It started shit as I slept right through my alarm & was late getting up, had to run my arse off to go pay some debts off that I really needed to get sorted. It was looking like todays score was going to be some real long thing but just as I was going from a mates flat his "man" turned up & I was smoking crack at 9.40am. Had a few pipes that were actually of decent quality & got back to my yard, I came across a really cute doggo too (His name was Ben & he was such a "smol doggo" which is Internet dog fan language for small dog)
I gave him some nice pats & rubs, he got excited & licked my hand, I carried on & he got a bit too happy which caused him to piss on the floor of the charity shop.

I got a decent score of b too by 10.15am, got some cheap fags from the local shady shop, the Subway woman that likes me let me off with 50p & got to say hello to another doggo I know & I usually feed him & today was his lucky day as he got some sausage with brown sauce & some bread with it. I would have offered him some lines of b too but his owner was there (I am JOKING about giving the dog some b btw)

Mind you saying that my moms dog is fucking obsessed with lines of heroin, everytime I have some in my pocket she barks, sniffs the pocket & if given a chance will sit next to me & tap my pocket where the foil is, she really loves me to blow a few lines at her & goes mad if she knows I have some & don't share it with her.
Before someone moans I am NOT being cruel, the dog actually asks for it, I am NOT joking.

I found another Syrian dance Harki video too that I love, it's not as great as the Abdulla Harki 2016 one I love but not that far behind it.

This one I am fucking obsessed with, I could watch this shit for hours.

I also got from the local charity shop a copy of The Last Outlaws: The Lives and Legends of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid for 50p
Since being a young kid I have been obsessed with the old robbers in the USA, I swear back in the day that country was something else, I just gfonna go do a decent coffee, light up a fag, have me a few decent lines of b & get set on the sofa with my drink to hand & get ready for a nice afternoon of reading.

Have a good afternoon & night folks :)

@F.U.B.A.R.
My little afternoon Interweb gift for you, the book this guy did for Feral House is something else & you can get it off Youtube as a audio book also.
Enjoy you filthy dog.

"My background is crowded with robberies, burglaries, and thefts too numerous to recall. All manner of crimes against property. Arrests, trials, acquittals, convictions, escapes. Penitentiaries! I see in the background four of them. County jails, workhouses, city prisons, Mounted Police barracks, dungeons, solitary confinement, bread and water, hanging up, brutal floggings, and the murderous straitjacket. I see hop joints, wine dumps, thieves' resorts, and beggars' hangouts. Crime followed by swift retribution in one form or another. I had very few glasses of wine as I traveled this route. I rarely saw a woman smile and seldom heard a song. In those twenty-five years I took all these things, and I am going to write about them. And I am going to write about them as I took them - with a smile." --Jack Black, You Can't Win

3-string Braxtone cbg, piezo pickup, Microcube...rough sound, rough subject matter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6zhSsFt8p8

Afternoon folks, hope everyone is well.

TYoday is looking a fine day, It started shit as I slept right through my alarm & was late getting up, had to run my arse off to go pay some debts off that I really needed to get sorted. It was looking like todays score was going to be some real long thing but just as I was going from a mates flat his "man" turned up & I was smoking crack at 9.40am. Had a few pipes that were actually of decent quality & got back to my yard, I came across a really cute doggo too (His name was Ben & he was such a "smol doggo" which is Internet dog fan language for small dog)
I gave him some nice pats & rubs, he got excited & licked my hand, I carried on & he got a bit too happy which caused him to piss on the floor of the charity shop.

I got a decent score of b too by 10.15am, got some cheap fags from the local shady shop, the Subway woman that likes me let me off with 50p & got to say hello to another doggo I know & I usually feed him & today was his lucky day as he got some sausage with brown sauce & some bread with it. I would have offered him some lines of b too but his owner was there (I am JOKING about giving the dog some b btw)

Mind you saying that my moms dog is fucking obsessed with lines of heroin, everytime I have some in my pocket she barks, sniffs the pocket & if given a chance will sit next to me & tap my pocket where the foil is, she really loves me to blow a few lines at her & goes mad if she knows I have some & don't share it with her.
Before someone moans I am NOT being cruel, the dog actually asks for it, I am NOT joking.

I found another Syrian dance Harki video too that I love, it's not as great as the Abdulla Harki 2016 one I love but not that far behind it.

This one I am fucking obsessed with, I could watch this shit for hours.

Oof! There's some mighty fine looking women on there mate, no wonder you're obsessed with it =D

I also got from the local charity shop a copy of The Last Outlaws: The Lives and Legends of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid for 50p
Since being a young kid I have been obsessed with the old robbers in the USA, I swear back in the day that country was something else, I just gfonna go do a decent coffee, light up a fag, have me a few decent lines of b & get set on the sofa with my drink to hand & get ready for a nice afternoon of reading.

Have a good afternoon & night folks :)

@F.U.B.A.R.
My little afternoon Interweb gift for you, the book this guy did for Feral House is something else & you can get it off Youtube as a audio book also.
Enjoy you filthy dog.

"My background is crowded with robberies, burglaries, and thefts too numerous to recall. All manner of crimes against property. Arrests, trials, acquittals, convictions, escapes. Penitentiaries! I see in the background four of them. County jails, workhouses, city prisons, Mounted Police barracks, dungeons, solitary confinement, bread and water, hanging up, brutal floggings, and the murderous straitjacket. I see hop joints, wine dumps, thieves' resorts, and beggars' hangouts. Crime followed by swift retribution in one form or another. I had very few glasses of wine as I traveled this route. I rarely saw a woman smile and seldom heard a song. In those twenty-five years I took all these things, and I am going to write about them. And I am going to write about them as I took them - with a smile." --Jack Black, You Can't Win

3-string Braxtone cbg, piezo pickup, Microcube...rough sound, rough subject matter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6zhSsFt8p8

Cheers feller, now that's what I call "raw"...

FUBAR-just be careful with tricyclics, they have a tendency towards causing cardiac arrhythmia in overdose.

Also, zopiclone bandit, for FUCKS sake, don't get animals on drugs, especially addictive ones that could make them suffer awfully in the end without them being able to communicate what they are going through. Anyone that does that to an animal is really doing them a wrong.

The best from the selection of Luther's Works insulter today are......

"You will not be tainted by little drops of sin, but inundated by whole cloudbursts of it. Then you will have to say that you are justly condemned to the abyss of hell as one of the most odious and vile people who ever lived."

"Perhaps you want me to die of unrelieved boredom while you keep on talking."

FUBAR-just be careful with tricyclics, they have a tendency towards causing cardiac arrhythmia in overdose.

Also, zopiclone bandit, for FUCKS sake, don't get animals on drugs, especially addictive ones that could make them suffer awfully in the end without them being able to communicate what they are going through. Anyone that does that to an animal is really doing them a wrong.

Chill Winston, it's been quite some time since the dog had ANY, it's not like I get her high daily. I can't afford to keep up my own habit let alone to keep a dog going too.
I'd feel such a cunt if it got hooked & ended up having to earn money to keep itself from doing a rattle by barking to perverts on chatlines & stuff.
PLUS SHE ASKS FOR IT, I am not sure if you got a dog or had one but make no mistake a dog lets you know what it wants & what it doesn't want, trust me on that one. She HATES high VG vape though, NOT that I give her vape too btw, I just blown it out before as she walked past & she went mad.

If you look close enough you can see the dog in all these scenes.

@FUBAR

Yeah that Syrian dance Harki video has some fit ones, how much PV you think Limpet_Chicken has to smoke before he gets into the wig & dress then does that little dance around his room in the mirror to himself?

Silence of the Limpet_Chicken (Buffalo Chemist) as his known on dark parts of the Interweb & to the FBI ;)

Man, don't give animals drugs.
They might "ask" for it, but they can't give informed consent. You have no idea what it could do to them - i've heard that cats often don't come back when people have dosed them with LSD.
Giving a dog heroin? Not cool man.

Spacejunk is absolutely right. Its not even on giving dogs/cats weed.

At least one of the compounds in weed, cannabichromene, is inactive in humans but toxic to dogs. Cats can react in an excitatory manner too many opioids, the metabolism of animals is very different to people, and you have no idea how they are going to respond.

For example, we use the sugar alcohol xylitol as a non-calorific sweetener, yet even a couple of pieces of xylitol sweetened product can rapidly kill a dog due to profound hypoglycaemia, as it acts as a massive insulin releaser. Likewise, most dogs can easily be killed if they eat even small amounts of grapes or grape products such as raisins. Not ALL dogs are affected, but it isn't defined by breed, but by the individual animal's susceptibility to whatever the toxic principle in grapes is (currently unknown IIRC), and the amount consumed. And of course most people know of the danger posed by chocolate to dogs. We eat it with avidity, but dogs are poisoned by the methylxanthines present such as theobromine.

Don't be a cunt and let your dog near fucking smack.

Uggh fucking cunting shit fuck! I just HATE plantar fasciitis. Its just about below intolerable after a bit short of 200mg IM morphine. OW.

Hey all. Hope yous are all well.

Tis nice going through some threads reading some old heads posts. Much <3