• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Not come across any hash lately. Just crazy buds. This stuff is genuine like the dispensary strains who the fuck is growing it here

prefer her on the left, she got that "look" about her, you know the kind "3 day pv vape sessions in motel rooms" ;)

Lol, yes.

It's highlighted a bad double standard I have though.

If she were male, and had been giving blowjob to male students, or head to female students I'd be on about abuse of power, chemical castration etc, but because she is a smoking hot chick I'm like "Lucky fuck students".

Lol, yes.

It's highlighted a bad double standard I have though.

If she were male, and had been giving blowjob to male students, or head to female students I'd be on about abuse of power, chemical castration etc, but because she is a smoking hot chick I'm like "Lucky fuck students".

Heh, I doubt there is a bloke alive (including the pupil's dad) that hasn't thought "jammy fuckin bastard" over this case - except perhaps for her husband (but I bet even he has a grudging respect for the lad...)

Cheaper getting it up the old fashioned way. ;)

Please describe in great detail what 'the old fashioned way' consists of.

Hurry up, I'm nearly at the vinegar strokes... :)

Last edited:
Was a naughty boy and did (free) coke for the first time in seven years. I'm on an SRNI and Anticonvulsant which I think blocked some of the effects. Still enjoyable though, proper relaxed buzz rather than stimulating.

My mate who does far too much in general was off his tits, where as I didn't feel anything overpowering from 0.5g of (allegedly) decent coke lol. Would have ruined me back in the day.

Heretic!!!!!

Everyone knows with good coke you get that baking soda out, the burned spoon & a small stick to pick the best bits out ;)

haha doesn't sound pleasant realizing how stepped on your coke is, I'd rather stick to the lie

My addict brain is telling me I need to do it again 'just to test the effects a bit more'

Baking soda? meh. NH3(aq) and diethyl ether, all the way, after purification or extraction of coca leaf, if I were to do crack again.

LONG LIVE THE SESH!!!!!n especially the chemical components of it. And tonight that is top shelf and the most old skool buzztastic MDMA crystal!! ( Energetic not mongy at all,) Come round peeps, ill order some taxi's!!!

Rock on Kingo (says she from her bed drinking an actual mug of cocoa)
Keep the dream alive for me while I'm getting a good night's sleep please

haha doesn't sound pleasant realizing how stepped on your coke is, I'd rather stick to the lie

Limpet-chicken knew what I was on about & how to do it ;)

The coke I've smoked that has been washed hardly lost anything which is a good sign.

Posting to check whether I'm a robot or not. Most days recently it's been kinda hard to tell.

Posting to check whether I'm a robot or not. Most days recently it's been kinda hard to tell.

You are most definitely a robot - as evidenced by your name 'Teen Age Biot'.

Eh? It's not 'biot'? Bugger me, I think I need new glasses...

Fair enough, robot I am then!

Do you still remove cobwebs well F.U.Bs? Solo-Dusting gets kinda boring.