• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

bastards :(

i guess it's a relief to hear that there are no charges, but it's still a mighty shit thing to happen.
it's absolutely insane that a plant is illegal. hope you didnt lose too much?

a flat i lived in got raided a few years ago (long, shitty story that didn't really have anything to do with me).
the coppers took all i had (a single tiny bud, some dried poppies - i 'd actually quit smoking weed at the time, and they kept finding shit - like stems and seeds - that i didn't even know were there) - but also left my grinder.
which i was very grateful for, because i needed to smoke some kief when the bastards left...

zeph said:
Daughters boyfriend?

i wondered that also... :\

Daughters boyfriend?

Ya know, I have considered that but it's unlikely because he'd be fucked himself if he got a visit. I suspect the cunts next door, but unfortunately have no proof.

Just found out that my daughter was supposed to be picking up a load of pills and crystal last night because shes going to Cream fields tomorrow, but she couldn't be arsed to go out again. Fuckin lucky because she'd have got fucked for that...

Sounds like they werent after you mate.

Nah, they definitely were.

Anyway Zeph, where's yer sexy pussy gone? What's with the rat cat avatar?

@Spacejunk: They totally missed the 60 dried poppy heads I've got in my shed :) I'm mystified as to why they totally ignored my RC stash of potent psychedelics which I'll probably never take but like to have 'just in case' - especially as there were several loose AMT pellets and a bag of 1p-LSD blotters, clearly labelled. AMT was specifically banned in the UK before the PSA so is at least class B. I'm guessing they just couldn't be arsed with the paperwork and hassle of getting everything sent off for testing. But I'm still amazed they didn't confiscate it all. They didn't even bat an eyelid over my scales, which have residues of various powders in the pan. All in all, they were thoroughly nice chaps who seemed to be genuinely apologetic about inconveniencing me.

Cunts! ;)

Last edited:
Cheers mate :) Yeh, they had 'intel' - basically, I've been grassed up by some cunt...

Do you think it could be related to your posting about grows on here? Worth considering maybe.

So maybe it wasn't a pink plant after all? Well it was, except it was attached to a little hat on a police officers head. You seen any suspicious men reading newspapers with holes cut out recently?

Sorry to hear about that, very shitty thing to happen.

Sorry to hear this FUBAR :( I still reckon the daughter's ex-bf might be a source of mischief - either way, you got leaks!

Do you think it could be related to your posting about grows on here? Worth considering maybe.

So maybe it wasn't a pink plant after all? Well it was, except it was attached to a little hat on a police officers head. You seen any suspicious men reading newspapers with holes cut out recently?

Sorry to hear about that, very shitty thing to happen.

Well, I guess anything's possible, but a cunt of a neighbour is much more likely. Guess I'm just going to have to firebomb the whole street now... ;)

PS, that fuckin plant is still watching me...

Well, it would seem that my sudden attack of paranoia from being 'watched' by a potted plant the other day was rather prophetic; I got fuckin busted this morning!

They got 5 young autos, about 2oz of dried bud and a jar of liberty caps. They also found my stash of RCs, but left me them. They also left me the kif in my grinder.
Shit, mate. Not what you need right now. Well, ever, for that matter.

Still, it does technically make you a (very low-level) Casualty of Prohibition, so I'll light a pound store big bag tealight candle for you :p

Well, it would seem that my sudden attack of paranoia from being 'watched' by a potted plant the other day was rather prophetic; I got fuckin busted this morning!

They got 5 young autos, about 2oz of dried bud and a jar of liberty caps. They also found my stash of RCs, but left me them. They also left me the kif in my grinder.

Got away with a caution, which wasn't bad considering mushrooms are class A...
Just a reminder as you're probably aware you're more than likely on their list of places to visit in the future.

Just the same way watsons torment got busted a second time.

Life's a bummer.

Be happy you don't live here, people have been locked up for failing a piss test 8)
THis is absolutely the last place in Europe you want to get busted with anything related to cannabis.

Good thing the wankers didn't find any of my stash when they searched my car =D, I even passed them a suitcase where there was some in there as well saying 'have a look through here as well' which they then obviously didn't end up looking through. Good thing pigs tend to be thicko's not capable of doing any other job.

Daughter's just about to leave for Creamfields, packing some luvverly crystal. I must admit to being more than slightly jealous ...

Edit: And she's forgotten to take her tent - the daft bugger... :)

Last edited:
Daughter's just about to leave for Creamfields, packing some luvverly crystal. I must admit to being more than slightly jealous ...

Edit: And she's forgotten to take her tent - the daft bugger... :)

I suspect she won't be needing the tent to kip in somehow...8(

Well, I guess anything's possible, but a cunt of a neighbour is much more likely. Guess I'm just going to have to firebomb the whole street now... ;)

PS, that fuckin plant is still watching me...

Youre going to have to get rid of that plant and put up a lot of privacy screens as well as a fake plant that has counter spy cameras aimed at the neighbours house.

To be fair FUBAR you did grow it in your back garden. Did it not fucking stink?

To be fair FUBAR you did grow it in your back garden. Did it not fucking stink?

Not really, autos are nowhere near as stinky as the photoperiods. They can get a bit smelly in the last few weeks when it's hot, but that rarely happens in this fuckin country.

Just got back from Mexico. Decided to come home as my back is totally fucking stuffed and trying to deal with it while travelling was proving to be a nightmare. Cunt of a thing.

Sorry to hear you got busted bro. Been there myself but an expensive lawyer who knew the judge got me off with a section 10 no conviction no fine $60 court costs for 18 plants, seeds and 800 odd grams of weed. Not a great experience. Do you reckon it was that ex of your daughters? As sweet as revenge may sound i think when shit is starting to get to the point of coppers being informed of your activities its best to let it go otherwise its going to continue. Just dont grow for a year or two then if you want to have another go then do it but make sure you follow Rule #1 of Ganja Growing - Dont tell any fucker about it that does not need to know. Dont even post here about it. When i was growing commercially the only people that knew was my wife, my growing partner and my mate that bought all the weed. None was sold locally either. It went interstate. All my friends knew i grew a few for myself and would always be good for a bud if they needed one but not even my closest friends had any idea of what i was really up to until i had retired from the game.

Loose lips sink ships.

Anyway off to bed (well lounge) as i am exhausted.

Just got back from Mexico. Decided to come home as my back is totally fucking stuffed and trying to deal with it while travelling was proving to be a nightmare. Cunt of a thing.

Sorry to hear you got busted bro. Been there myself but an expensive lawyer who knew the judge got me off with a section 10 no conviction no fine $60 court costs for 18 plants, seeds and 800 odd grams of weed. Not a great experience. Do you reckon it was that ex of your daughters? As sweet as revenge may sound i think when shit is starting to get to the point of coppers being informed of your activities its best to let it go otherwise its going to continue. Just dont grow for a year or two then if you want to have another go then do it but make sure you follow Rule #1 of Ganja Growing - Dont tell any fucker about it that does not need to know. Dont even post here about it. When i was growing commercially the only people that knew was my wife, my growing partner and my mate that bought all the weed. None was sold locally either. It went interstate. All my friends knew i grew a few for myself and would always be good for a bud if they needed one but not even my closest friends had any idea of what i was really up to until i had retired from the game.

Loose lips sink ships.

Anyway off to bed (well lounge) as i am exhausted.

G'day cobber! Looking forward to hearing your tales of drink, drugs and debauchery. Bummer about your back mate, guess you won't be visiting blighty then? I reckon your back is just an excuse to avoid the embarrassment of being made to look like a big girl's blouse by my superior drug taking ability... :p

G'day cobber! Looking forward to hearing your tales of drink, drugs and debauchery. Bummer about your back mate, guess you won't be visiting blighty then? I reckon your back is just an excuse to avoid the embarrassment of being made to look like a big girl's blouse by my superior drug taking ability... :p

Nah I am still going to go to Europe. I just need to get this back sorted and i will be on my way again. I just physically need to rest and let the fucking thing heal so may as well do it at home. I have leased my place out to friends so no point staying here for too long. The travelling shall continue. Just going to skip the states and Canada.

Nicely fooled on the tail end of sum great brown, first time in three years, only doing it this weekend tho
We were smoking sum high percent crack, pipe after pipe
Then got a Gd few yellow msjs, which are the real deal, taste is there n everything
And I'm just back in from a nice amnesia haze j

Life is cuddly ATM <3 ya all, what you's all up to?

Just managed to get my old copy of 'X - Wing: Alliance' running on Win. 10 after 90 mins of pissing around with patches etc. Yay! (fucking pain in the arse PC games..) - will do until I can replace bosted Playstation and Battlefront 2 comes out.