• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Can they come to my home after refusing search during traffic stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Repeat offender

Ok I have previous Meth possession and sales charges and so did the driver. Got pulled for going a little faster then speed limit. Ask us for ids and names. Comes back, returns licenses and right before we think its over he asks to search. We were under the influence, not sure if it was visible. Driver refused. And officer said ok have a good night. Seems to simple. Can they obtain a warrant and come to my home? Worried. Help ASAP.

Legal criminal advice

If I knew your jurisdiction, this would be a very easy question to answer, and in fact, I could probably still easily answer without- so I've no clue how you don't know...but this really is incredibly simple situation.

But as much as I'd love to help you, I'm sorry to say that I believe this is against the rules here at Bluelight (no legal questions)....so my hands are tied, and this thread will likely be closed by staff. I will say however, that it doesn't seem that you're thinking too clearly, and are most likely fine overall aside from that (hopefully this is okay to say staff?)

Just do a little research man, it isn't at all difficult to find this kind of information if you just do a quick search and read from credible sources from your area....you really don't need to ask random folks from forums when there's factual information already printed out there.....but in this SPECIFIC case, probably still unnecessary.
I do, more than anything though, really suggest some food, sleep and time away from the stimulants.

Good luck, hope you find what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Sorry, but legal questions are against the rules
Closed

And don't drive while you're high!

Status
Not open for further replies.