• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone addiction..I Want off..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven_Marie

Greenlighter
I am addicted to Oxycodone and Xanax and have been since i was 13 years old,I am officially miserable and i just want off of this ride.I wanna be clean.I Dont have anyone left and havent for a long time,however losing my boyfriend was the last step in realizing that i need help.Anybody want to share their ezperiences with withdrawal and maybe even Rehab? Anything would be appreciated.I just really want this nightmare to end.
Thanks,
Raven.

Hello Raven_Marie. Kicking any addiction can be hard to do. There are many ways of going about this, however your post sounds quite clear. IMO, I would go straight to the professional medical/mental help. You had a revelation that it was time to be done with what you are going through.

Here is a direct link to the Florida state website with the links to what you are searching for.

http://www.floridahealth.gov/\/programs-and-services/prevention/substance-abuse.

If you need to be seen quicker, your local hospital can assist.

That is a quick way of receiving help that is needed.

I'm just really afraid because i dont have anyone and whatever i do im gonna be doing all alone.Id like to be able to kick it at home,But i honestly feel so afraid.

Raven, it can be done but it is extremely hard. The hardest thing I e ever done. I cold turkied suboxone 2mgs about 6 years ago. It was the most miserable three weeks of my life but when it was over, I was the happiest I had ever been, ever!! I stayed clean for about five years.
I had some bad things happen in my life and I turned to drugs. Sadly I am now worse than I've ever been. Idk what I am gonna do. I don't have the time, strength or money to not be workin to detox. I feel so trapped. I'm scared crapless as well. Right there with ya!!

Ive never detoxed,And this is my first time ever really deciding that i needed to. I feel like if i knew what to expect,Id be a little less afraidBt ive never done this. And ive never experienced this.

Don't research other people's hype. If you have a problem, be open and honest. Make a true decision from the heart.

I am closing this because you have continued this in another thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.