• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

X Soldier in need of advise for meth

XSoldierNDHelp

Greenlighter
Iv been up for 2 days now feeling like crap only had 2 protein shakes and a few bottles of water the whole 53 hours now I just want Togo to sleep will suboxone help me go to sleep and what can I do to put my weight back on as fast as possible please I workout everyday I was in shape looking great 2 days on the meth and iv dropped 8 lbs and shrunk up it's horrible please help!!!!

Hey bud, first off just wanna say respect for being in the forces. I can't say specifically about meth, I've never done it, but I've had too many crack/coke binges to remember and I think the advice would be the same. You'll be fine bro, powerful stims will obviously keep u awake but once you stop give it some time. Drink plenty of water and try and eat, couple of days and you'll be good as new. As for subutex, if your not opiate dependent then it might help you sleep but the cycle of stims to stay up, and opiates to come down can lead to some hard times. I'm currently on crack and heroin and it's completely consumed my life, so if you plan on carrying on like this, be prepared cos it'll fuck u up. Good luck mate

Suboxone will for sure help in more ways than one. Also I think you need some more water I think a lot of the reason we get so out of shape and skinny so quick on meth is water retention