• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Otc gabapentin alternative

Brianrwcu

Greenlighter
so I have been reading this site for years. I have an old name with an email address I don't use and forgot the password.
Back to question, I have read on this site many times about an OTC or herbal supplement similar to gabapentin. Now that I want to try it I can't seem to find any of the posts that have the name of this supplement. Some people say they like it better then gabapentin.
I really appreciate some one giving the name. When I got "clean" off opiates and benzos I developed a terrible gabapentin addiction. I have 3 DR's with different scripts at different pharmacy and I end up getting anywhere from 240-330 800s a month. One goes through insane and pay for the others in case
Sometimes i end up eating like 64 grams of this stuff and feel that a some point this will be a problem. Just to show the badness of my addiction las night I eat 5600mg of lyrica and went to the eagles game and drive home
Everyone kept telling me it was to much but I know my tolerance and I Drove home wasn't even bad. I got mild euphoria and was talking about
It was actually problem the perfect dose since I didn't start slurring or stumbling from the med
I come on the site and see ppl getting trashed on like 600 mg of lyrica. I hope alot of people read this and make sure not to follow in my footsteps. Ive been doing it for five years I went from 2400mg of gaba to like 64000 needed to get high. The tolerance fpr this medicine is absolutely insane and of you do what I do and tame it multiple times a week instead.pf once. Ur tolerance become insane. Sorry this has nothing to do with my question I just wanted to warn

I was going to say phenibut.

HOWEVER, OP- REALLY, REALLY, REALLY take my words into serious consideration, and DO NOT TRY IT.
If you had such serious problems with gabaergics in the past, why in the hell are you looking for trouble, looking to play with this substance? It's beyond silly and asinine, and terribly lacking in any judgement whatsoever.

I can pretty much guarantee you'll get yourself into seriously deep shit, much deeper than you think, even deeper than you've been with some of your past substances.
Not only am I educated on every substance within your post, but also experienced in each. Take my advice and leave it alone.

If you're looking for a drug to abuse, why not just some good ol cannabis?

-PA