View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

1p lsd powder

highdroxy

Greenlighter
**EDIT** i hope im not breaking any rules.

hello friends !

i have a friend who is looking into buying 10mgs of 1p lsd .

Question is , if my calculation are correct , there are 100 doses in 10mg . would it be safe to put all of the said amount in a 50ml dropper vial with everclear/Vodka ?

Last edited:
It should be fine if you plan on using that liquid within a year. Only problem I've ever heard about with liquid LSD and LSD analogues is that they degrade quite fast (I think it was said a 10% drop in potency after 1 year in storage) in liquid as opposed to powder form. I have not witnessed this personally but I've heard it many times.

It would certainly be safe and yes, 10mg is 100 x 100ug dosages. Besides the above long-term storage concerns, you need to make sure you're measuring the liquid very precisely so you know your concentration. If you use an entire 50mL of liquid, that means each 1mL only holds 200ug, meaning you'll need a half a mL for a dose. That's perfectly fine but you can't dose that by drops, you'd need to stick a 1mL oral syringe in there and fill it halfway and squirt it into your mouth. This is probably better (but less convenient since you need an oral syringe whenever you dose), because if you just do it at 1 drop per 100ug, a few doses will not drop out as they'll stick to the sides.

No rules broken. :) This sort of question is why we're here... harm reduction.

a drop would be less than 1ml i presume ? but then lets say i use 100ml instead of 50 , the dosage would be 100ug ?

Last edited:
A drop is far less than 1mL... I believe there are something like 20 drops to a mL, but it varies and also depends on what liquid is used. To be honest a drop is a bad way to measure things.

If you used 100mL, then 1mL would have 100ug in it. You can get oral syringes for free by asking at a pharmacy, they're frequently used to dose liquid meds orally. You could probably get them really, really cheap on amazon or something too. When dealing with these things you need to be very careful. I know people like it to be dosed by drops because that's commonly how LSD in solution is dosed, but it's really not the best way, not only because it's less accurate, but also because you can't get all of the doses out of there since a few drops of liquid will just stick to the inside of the dropper vial.

If you MUST use drops as dosages, then you need to use a dropper and drip 100 drops into the dropper vial, and then mix your crystal with that. Or you could do 200 drops and then each drop is 50ug. But like I said you'd be better off using an oral syringe and diluting it more as I described.

As said above^ if it were me I'd do 100 individual drops then dissolve it. Still won't be spot on, but alot better than eyeballing drops

Ok, the end goal will probably be to lay it onto blotter paper or sugar cubes

A drop is far less than 1mL... I believe there are something like 20 drops to a mL, but it varies and also depends on what liquid is used. To be honest a drop is a bad way to measure things.

If you used 100mL, then 1mL would have 100ug in it. You can get oral syringes for free by asking at a pharmacy, they're frequently used to dose liquid meds orally. You could probably get them really, really cheap on amazon or something too. When dealing with these things you need to be very careful. I know people like it to be dosed by drops because that's commonly how LSD in solution is dosed, but it's really not the best way, not only because it's less accurate, but also because you can't get all of the doses out of there since a few drops of liquid will just stick to the inside of the dropper vial.

If you MUST use drops as dosages, then you need to use a dropper and drip 100 drops into the dropper vial, and then mix your crystal with that. Or you could do 200 drops and then each drop is 50ug. But like I said you'd be better off using an oral syringe and diluting it more as I described.
You can get oral syringes at a vape shop.
They are used for diy eliquid ?.
You will get a blunt needle whit it.

Don't measure it by drops, definitely get a micro-pipette or something for fine liquid measurements. Been looking into this myself, I've had 10mg of 1A-LSD sitting in my collection for a few months now. Just too anxious/busy to get around to dosing it into liquid, then onto a medium like Altoids.

I have an amber glass bottle with a pipette, so I imagine the drops are pretty consistent

You would be surprised about drop consistency.

All I'm saying is to actually measure the drops if you want to know that you're getting 100ug or whatever your desired dose is. Otherwise it's a crapshoot, and some drops could be 150ug while others only 50ug, etc.

Okay, this is gonna be a bit tedious but ill do anything to stay in the safe zone

Theres drops to ml by volume conversion on Google and 100 drop equals to 5ml. I don't know if that would be easier to do.

I have 10mg of 1P in 6 ml of vodka for over a year now, there are 45 drops per ml if you use vodka, i counted it many times, so each drop is like 40 ugs, it may sound weak but 40ugs of pure 1p is pretty strong for me.

It does sound a little weak indeed, I've never done 1p yet so I'm pretty excited about it.
What about manipulation? Protective gear of course, gloves and a mask. But how do they ship it? Is it in a glass vial or is it in a sealed baggy like some other Rc's?

Please make sure you child-proof the bottle.
Threads like this scare the hell out of me!!