Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

any advise on MDMA solo with friends.

Bigphillopme

Greenlighter
Hi all.

I'm a some-what experienced drug user. I take MDMA if and when I go to festivals, raves etc which is roughly 3 x a year. Normally I am with people who are on the drug, however, I have a festival coming up shortly where I will be going with 2 friends who don't use drugs at all. I have been to heaps of festivals before and always enjoy the night time more when I am on MDMA. I have never dropped on my own and with people who are not in to it. Has anyone experienced this before?

I know that when I'm on MDMA I tend to just enjoy it, dance and have a great time. I'm sure I still will! However, slightly concerned with my need to talk crap with people who are not following.

Any advise welcomed!

Depends on two things. 1) Do your friends accept you doing drugs with them or at all? 2) how normal do you look while rolling?

If it's a yes for 1 and normal for 2, then it's shouldn't be an issue. If you are not paranoid of your friends noticing your rolling and your comfortable with them then you will enjoy it.

When I used to use MDMA and/or Pills every weekend, sometimes I used to roll by myself, going to a club by myself and rolling, as long as the place was good with a good crowd.

On the other hand, I also have rolled with people who don't do drugs, but I was always upfront about my usage and never was afraid to show it, and never felt im doing anything bad, Plus once the MDMA kick in it's the only drug that whatever happens I rarely could not feel awesome.

That said, there were situation were I rolled and encountered people who didn't know about my drug use, and I didnt want them to know. In that case, when a situation like this happens, I could hide it easily, and sometimes it feels like the high went away. But everyone is different.

Hope this helps :)

It does help, thank you :)

I'm a bit older than my friends and don't want to be the one to introduce them to drugs. They're both slightly prudent/ slightly innocent so i feel a bit anxious about exposing this side of myself to them. Think it's best to be upfront with it straight away though and if they have issues with it I'll just find somewhere else to go..! Don't want to ruin my high with feeling awkward!

You're welcome.

Exactly, better to be upfront, and of course don't offer to them if they get curious if you don't want to be that guy.. But being anxious will sometimes ruin the high in situations like this as I said.. Not ruining in making it worst, but it will make like you are not high and the effects vanish, at least in my case.

I've never really had an issue with it. I just tell them and if people are weird about it, which they usually aren't, then I just go hang with other people or find some friends who are rolling