• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Clopixol and Methamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illegal

Ex-Bluelighter
I get the idea that most if not all antipsychotics block methamphetamine.

I'm currently on a depot of 200mg Clopixol.
Will this antipsychotic block the effects of meth?

The half life of Clopixol is 19 days so how long do i have to wait til its out of my system?

If after 19 days because only half the Clopixol is in my system does that mean meth will still work just not to its full potential?

Last edited:
How long do i have to wait for a drug that has a half life of 19 days to be out of my system?

Please don't bump your thread twice, just wait till someone replies.
Usually it takes 5-7 half life's until a drug is out of your system, so 5*19 = 95 hours or around 4 days, but I guess you take an antipsychotic for a reason, so don't take methamphetamine, as it might worsen schizophrenia, induce mania etc

Ok.. how come the half life drug checker says 7 months?
Also...if you say it only takes four days for a drug with a half life of 19 days to be out of my system then how come I'm injected every two weeeks?

My fault, I read hours instead of days. So it's around 95 days not hours until it should be out of your system

Ok will it completely block meth? What if i take a higher dose of meth?

If after 19 days because only half the Clopixol is out of my system does that mean methamphetamine will work just not to it's full potential?

Hard to say and imo higher doses will only increase side effects and answering your questions is borderline against the rules, because it's pretty much a 'how to get high' question. And if you get an antipsychotic depot you shouldn't use meth at all

I really think you should consider maybe just giving the meth a few days off. Itll still be there. Dont get me wrong i love amphetamine but i found just as i was so positive i found something i love. Giving society a chance i found they also had things i love they would teach me if i just humored them. Like now my parents are completely off my back about any substance use because they ask me to do something if i can i do it no questions asked.

Well i have no choice but to lag ofc meth becuse antipsychotics block meth

Yes. Take a break from meth and reasses your situation. We have answered your questions as best as possible.

If you have different questions about this subject, I suggest posting in The Dark Side.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.