L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Straight/bi/gay??? Which is he??

Lizjudd

Greenlighter
Short version of story I'd been with my boyfriend for 5 years and 6 months into the relationship I discovered he had been having sex with men for 6 years prior to me. His last encounter was two weeks before we got together. That person he'd been seeing off and on for 2 years. Some of his encounters involved meth and the other half didn't. He swears that life for him is over. But I have doubts. Any advice???? Or insight????

Personally I don't think sexuality is just a phase or part of life you can get over. Sounds to me he is bi but he's with you now right? So it doesn't really matter ?

he's bisexual

deal with it- you either have time for him or you dont

choices

Hi im a male and i have had sex with men before my new girlfriend. It was hard on her also my reason I told her was my size women leave me cause of it. So take time and find. Any issues he has and help him through them

From what I see on this forum, meth can cause men to start messing around with other men...or make it easier to do so. Don't know why.

He didn't tell you about his blatant drug problem and gay tendencies.

Wait...You've been with him 5 years already and found out this information 6 months in? So that means you already knew early on and decided to stay all these years anyway. Why are you so concerned now? I probably would've gotten out of that long ago.

I have no problem with gay or bisexual men, but I prefer the man I'm seeing to be completely straight.

If you have doubts, trust your intuition.

Last edited: