• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First Time Using MDMA Caps

Newboy74789

Greenlighter
Ok so I just bought some MD Caps off a guy and he explained to me how to take it but i didn't understand at first. I was abit to shy to ask him again so I just just said "yeah cool got it thanks".
He said something about taking off the top part of the cap and swallowing it that way.
Could someone please explain to me what he was telling me todo?? Thanks heaps

So it's MDMA inside a gelatine capsule?

I can only imagine that he's implying that you should remove the top of the cap so that the MDMA inside more readily comes into contact with your stomach, likely indicating that there is some kind of hastened onset time or even stronger effects. Really, if that's what he means, it doesn't matter, and I would just take the capsule as is.

Place a gelatine capsule in a cup of water and you will soon see that the water makes very fast work of dissolving the capsule; that's the whole point in a gel cap. It starts breaking down within seconds, so the effect on onset time is negligible. Perhaps you will feel it 30 seconds to a minute faster than you would have. Perhaps not. Either way, there will be no effect at all on the overall experience. People just like to spout the idea that they have a method which hits you twice as hard and fast etc, especially when they're selling stuff or have an ego to bolster.

Just swallow the entire capsule.

Unless he means there's more than one dose in the capsule then break it open and weigh out 100mg-150mg.

^that. Weigh the rock inside and if it's in the 120-180mg range, depending on your past experience and usual dosage, just take the capsule. If more, break it down however you want

If you don't have a milligram scale, get a milligram scale, and if you don't have a test kit, get a test kit (marquis reagent at least). Then open up a capsule and test a little bit of the contents. If the test result is consistent with MDMA, weigh out 100-125 mg of it and put that much back in the capsule. Then you can just swallow the capsule later.