L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Messaging Ex

infectedmushroom

Bluelighter
My girlfriends ex-girlfriend started messaging her around two months ago after not really communicating with her for a few years. She's been living in the US for half a decade or so. The reason she started messaging was to get emotional support and advice regarding her boyfriend who cheated on her (yet she was still sleeping with him instead of kicking his ass out.)

At the time this started my GF told me straight up what was going on and even showed me the walls of text she was receiving which was great of her to do as she wasn't hiding the fact she was talking to her ex. For that reason I was mostly OK with them talking but still a little weary (is it really appropriate for an ex to pop up out of nowhere clamoring for emotional support?) It's been a couple of months and my gf still seems to get messages from her over SnapChat. Honestly, it makes me feel insecure, and I feel like the right question to ask would simply be - Are you guys still talking? And to see what her response is from there.

Am I right to be a little suspicious here or am I being paranoid?

Last edited:
The very quickest way to go from friends and confidants is to start seeking/offering emotional support. I wouldn't like it ONE BIT. Before it builds up, you'd better get shit straight now.