• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Legality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josephhunt1969

Greenlighter
Im not asking for reccomendations as to a source only about legality . Ive seen articles about ppl buying experimental opioids online from china such as that u477000 and from what i understand it was perfectly legal untill the dea classified it as an opiod and put it in a schedule . So my question is . I live in california usa . Is it legal for me to buy online experimental opiods like from china that have not yet been classified by the dea and put on a schedule . I realize that its dangerous since theyre experimental and proper dosages havent been established but im in pain , i was in pain management for a long time taking oxycodone and morphine till my pain management clinic got shut down cause the ceo embezzled about a million dollars and now i cant find a dr who will give me my meds and on top of the pain im going thru withdrawls and im sick of begging drs and being treated as if im just trying to get high and im getting desperate i dont want to lie in bed 24/7 in agony i want to get out there and live my life . So i realize the dangers and am willing to accept them but im not willing to break the law and possibly go to jail , yet i am willing to use a loophole in the law if indeed there is one ? Does anyone know for sure ? Admin if this is not allowed pls let me know and delete it as i know this will be reviewed before being posted . Thank you

If the substance has been banned or now made schedule one, then it would be illegal to possess. It's your choice if you want to take that risk. We can't address the legality because laws change constantly but I think it would be better for you to find a new doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.