• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly use during school year?

Truerose01

Greenlighter
I am a 20 Y/O university student who just started using molly occasionally over the past year. I am starting my third year in uni this September and am wondering what your experiences have been doing molly through the school year? How often is your consumption? Has it effected your grades?

Last edited:
I used it during probably 2-3 years of school with no negative effects. Use was conservative, probably 3-5 times per year (5 being the absolute max) evenly spaced with 2 month breaks at minimum and experienced no effect on grades or anything else. Would always drop at concerts with friends or my girlfriend. Dosage was generally in the 150-200mg range although have bumped up to typically doing 150mg followed by a 80-100mg redose. Single doses in lower amounts like 150mg definitely had less impact on how I felt the next day/week although even the slightly 'heavier' use wasn't bad.

IMO, use should be kept to a moderate amount with *priorities* in mind. Drugs should be used in such a way to enhance life, not cause negative effects. The minute drug use began negatively influencing my grades or work performance is the minute I would have cut them out without hesitation. People get so fucked up on priorities that they begin sacrificing the bigger picture for a few moments of temporary pleasure.

Last edited:
I used it during probably 2-3 years of school with no negative effects. Use was conservative, probably 3-5 times per year (5 being the absolute max) evenly spaced with 2 month breaks at minimum and experienced no effect on grades or anything else. Would always drop at concerts with friends or my girlfriend. Dosage was generally in the 150-200mg range although have bumped up to typically doing 150mg followed by a 80-100mg redose. Single doses in lower amounts like 150mg definitely had less impact on how I felt the next day/week although even the slightly 'heavier' use wasn't bad.

IMO, use should be kept to a moderate amount with *priorities* in mind. Drugs should be used in such a way to enhance life, not cause negative effects. The minute drug use began negatively influencing my grades or work performance is the minute I would have cut them out without hesitation. People get so fucked up on priorities that they begin sacrificing the bigger picture for a few moments of temporary pleasure.

Yip, this. The bit about prioritising is the most important thing to remember. Use it too often and you can probably expect brain fog, which isn't conducive to university work. Avoid that. Listen to your body and mind, and be honest with yourself. :)